Would you stay or go? And the house was still a free gift
Evesdaughter Evesdaughter 31-35, F 17 Answers Sep 2 in Community

So the house is free? I'm staying put until I see some dead people, then I'm out!

Best Answer

I would stay. There is not an inch in England that someone has not died on.

Best Answer

It would take multiple corpses, horribly tortured and murdered and buried underneath the house by a serial killer still roaming free before I'd experience significant qualms about this.

Best Answer

stay

Best Answer

id stay, i live in a very old house many people may have died here,so what

Best Answer

If it was someone very close to me, it would be difficult to stay. But, if it's someone else, I'd probably stay.

Best Answer

Definitely stay since the price is right. On the bright side, if it's haunted you can be on the t.v. show A Haunting.

Best Answer

I would wait for the spirit to tell me what happened.

Best Answer

yikes

Best Answer

I would stay.

Best Answer

They were murdered months after I moved in, I'd do what I always do with my victims, wall them up in the basement.

Best Answer

Free house? Shoot hook me up with your friends lol

Best Answer

Stay maybe befriend the ghost who needs a Rottweiler when you have a ghost friend

Best Answer

I've communication with the paranormal; I don't see any reason to fear it; I just think you have to know how to protect yourself against some entities.

Best Answer