runawayme runawayme 22-25, F 22 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Community

I don't think you can come to any conclusions about humankind by exploring EP as this place is very freak heavy.

Best Answer

Well I'm just speaking what's on my mind.

Best Answer

Well, that is the scuttlebutt ever since I joined EP! What can I say, I just bring out the pervy in women! In fact, this woman, Lorena Bobbit contacted me today. Said she was just dying to get at my balls - do you think I should let her She sounds like a fun woman!

Best Answer

Yah have fun

Best Answer

Some of us will. Enjoy church.

Best Answer

Yeah, she just texted me and told me that I would never have to worry about having sex again! Is that hot, or what!

Best Answer

Ah yeah, just enjoy

Best Answer

Perverted or just more open about what they really think?

Best Answer

Either of the two. As mothers, women should set as good examples

Best Answer

Yeah, because its important that daughters grow up to be as frigid and sexless as their mothers.

Best Answer

You're confusing me haha

Best Answer

like many things, perversion is in the eye of the beholder. I try not to judge what happens between consenting adults.

Best Answer

Perversion is in the eye of the beholder. You're right but the word Perversion itself is never positive..

Best Answer

most societal constructs are there as a mechanism to control, simply because people fear the unknown and humanity collectively seems to want order. The bible, when talking about sheep, is outlining the mentality of the human race...FOLLOWERS!
to pervert the status quo is much healthier than following suit because it permits progress and creativity.
Where you raised Catholic or something because my goodness you sound quite repressed

Best Answer

So basically you're saying that you're a lot more prudish than the average woman. You sure sound like a fun date.

Best Answer

What are you saying

Best Answer

So you want to date women that sleep around?

Best Answer

I don't wanna speak about myself. Simple as that

Best Answer

At least they might know how to please their partner. Our girl here sounds about as fun to sleep with as a snowman.

Best Answer

Do not understand what you are talking about! ;)

Best Answer

Haha open your eyes

Best Answer

I think perhaps they can be someone else here. It is not what they are doing in front of their kids or family. A Lady has always known when and where to be less ladylike. Many of them are on EP secretly. They relax here in ways they would not in front of someone who knows them or they have to face the next day and live with what they said. Women have always had many facets to the personality like the fine jewels they are. Previously some facets were only seen by their lovers or mates but not by the world in general. These facets are still hidden by most from the world in general, But anonimity of cyber space and the fact it is not the real world allows them a new way to share private parts of themselves. OF course that is some of hte reason. Understanding and approving are 2 different things. I have joined many groups and have friends in my list who are very perverted. I also have some groups and friend who are totally opposed to that. I am learning how different people think and feel and getting better understanding of people. As I do, I learn that whether pervy or straight, abusive or kind, criminal or lawabiding, we are all human and at the core of our being the same. As I learn more of this, I realize that to some degree the worst of everyone is in me. Also to some degree the best of everyone is in me. Before cyberspace (and I am 62 so lived that) this side of people was unseen or hidden away. Here people do not have to worry what if people knew and are more open in some ways. But it is only one small part of their being. And to judge their home life, the type of mothers they are, or what their lives are by the dream world they create here would lead to a very distorted view of them.

Best Answer

i think youre wrong because on the internet women pose as men profiles and vice versa. the same goes for age changes

Best Answer

Blogs are just as bad. Theres nothing wrong with women who are fun and sexy. But is it all you want to be noticed for?

Best Answer

What do you mean by "all you want to be noticed for"?

Best Answer

Maybe it's just here; women are unafraid to be kinda pervy or admit that they think like that. Idk

Best Answer

Maybe...I hope it's only here though

Best Answer

I think they always have been, its just becoming acceptable now that we are slowly breaking down the gender roles. And what is perverted anyway?<br />
bondage? watersports? I once dated a girl briefly, very briefly that wouldn't perform ******** or let me take her doggy style. That was taboo?!<br />
So for some people anything outside of missionary is perverted, but I love women who enjoy wearing a stra*on so to many that is probably too much.

Best Answer

You're talking way too far. Women as mothers should be good examples that's all what I'm tryna to say. So even they are itching to show pervertness whatever, they should hide it for the sake of the next generation. Pfft

Best Answer

Why?! So that the next generation can also "hide" their sexuality from their kids? That's insane. And would you please stop farting at the end of every sentence?!

Best Answer

what is this pfft stuff? did you mean taking it way too far?
I suppose that is the beauty in life- we all have our own ideas but if you think women are becoming more "pervy" its probably more accurate to say less inhibited as many people in todays society in this country are beginning to open up and explore their desires. The internet has greatly accelerated any sort of societal change as well.
But I think the other guy had it.. probably a lot of guys pretending to be women.

Best Answer

I'm likin' your style. Spot on!

Best Answer

You sure do enjoy the "fart"

Best Answer

Very well said. I couldn't say it any better. Thanks

Best Answer

Honestly. I never thought the day would come where a woman would tell me to whip it out and me not really being interested in doing so! xD

Best Answer

Yeah right.

Best Answer

no, I can completely understand. There is a balance. Men like to feel that we are important, and we want to conquer. Where is the thrill in having your way with someone who doesn't make you earn it?

Best Answer

Where? could you point me in that direction please?

Best Answer

*dull*

Best Answer

due to enviormental pollution as they are doing as romans doing while in rome

Best Answer