PurpleChucksOn PurpleChucksOn 22-25, F 27 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

Date like man and think like woman. Have fun dating!:)

Best Answer

lol. I am soo late on that saying... that I am still trying to catch up...lol... whaaaat..?

Best Answer

I believe u r an 8 in looks...and make sure ur in check on the inside. Then u shouldn't have a problem.

Best Answer

if I had a gap inbetween my two front teeth, would that change Your answer? Just curious.

Best Answer

based on looks your deff an 8 date-able indeed

Best Answer

Dang. Ok.. if I had a gap inbetween my two front teeth, would that change anything?

Best Answer

i probably wouldnt notice from being distracted from those eyes you quite the looker

Best Answer

U hav nice eyes

Best Answer

Thank you. I appreciate your answer.

Best Answer

8. Reminds of a young Joan Collins. Hope you a nice personality to match.

Best Answer

if I had a gap inbetween my two front teeth, would that change anything? Who is Joan Collins?

Best Answer

Google it

Best Answer

I despise the numbers date-able bs...if I didnt have a brain it may be interesting....but living in reality, looks has little to do with date-able

Best Answer

WOW. I really love that. I love to know that not everyone in this world is as shallow as I thought they would be. Wow. Reading all of your comments. I'm not as shallow as I may have presented myself to be, but everyone I know is that way, so I assumed that everyone else was like that too. It's refreshing to know.

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

I guess you could be between 6 and 7 out of 10

Best Answer

Thank you. As much as I appreciate the other comments, I appreciate your comment just the same. It's very refreshing when people are honest. Even if it's not exactly what you want to hear... but I could live w that. lol

Best Answer

I´ll for sure ask you too for your numbers and comments

Best Answer

8

Best Answer

if I had a gap inbetween my two front teeth, would that change anything?

Best Answer

Nah

Best Answer

Of course you're datable. I don't really want to quantify that, though. You're pretty enough to attract guys on the superficial level, though.

Best Answer

Hmn. Thank you!

Best Answer

based on looks alone? Sure!

Best Answer

Glad to know there's more too it :]

Best Answer

Oh there sure is.......... a sharp mind is much more interesting than a shapely body. Though it's hard to tell from a picture, your expression gives the impression that you're more than just a pretty face.

Best Answer

I suppose if you go by looks then sure.

Best Answer

like what exactly do you mean? Hahaaa I am a little slow right now... Well and naturally blonde at times...lol

Best Answer

I personally don't care about looks, but if you're asking me to judge you on your looks then I suppose I will say yes.

Best Answer

My personality? Yea. I know that counts too of course, but I was just would rate me, because for most people its looks that attract them, so I was wondering if I would pass that stage...lol I swear I am not concieded. I am just curious.

Best Answer

I know, thats why I still answered you question. lol

Best Answer

Hahaa. Sorry I think that I wrote them both in a row before I got your second answer... hehee

Best Answer

No worries :)

Best Answer

You're too good looking to date someone like me, so don't worry, just make yourself seen in enough places, and you'll have no problems with finding dates.

Best Answer

WOW ..... You look soooooooo pretty. You are definitely 9. Not giving 10 since I am not able to see you pic clearly. Definitely I would love to date you ..... dont care about others. You would definitely rock my world.

Best Answer

totally.

Best Answer

On 1 to 10... I would give you a 3 on my datability list. Your entirely to adorable and that cute smile hides a confidence that could be misconstrued as sinister intentions. Lmao. It would take a lot of pre-date talking and being friends to even consider it. =P

Best Answer

Being an ex- model, you are a 81/2! With a different hairstyle, a 9

Best Answer

I'm going with, grade a-1, witch means that not only are you date-a-lisious, you are also ****-a-lisious.

Best Answer

you are okay. personality counts more than looks if you are looking for something serious

Best Answer

Thank you for being honest.

Best Answer

I reckon your quite nice to look at and i'd rate your appearance as a 7.5 on the bang-o-meter.

Best Answer