To know I am so deeply completely detested is more than I can live with...i always thought there was a chance for us to mend the fences.........omg, please take my last breath.
cheysghost cheysghost 56-60, F 8 Answers Sep 7, 2011

I'm here for you Chey, and I always will be. I'll help you get through this thing. Don't give up. I Love you. Your forever friend ~Michelle *Biggest Hugs*

Best Answer

I read your story. Please call this number and talk to someone. 1-800-273-8255 It's the national suicide hotline. You need to talk to someone about what's going on.

Best Answer

@ thisisevenlessfunnynow you are an *** @ cheysghost im so sorry for your loss

Best Answer

So sorry to hear that. Unfinished business haunts us all, I know. But the best you can do is to forgive from your end and hope there is peace from the other. Surely the hating has to stop sometime.

Best Answer

old friend, I have shown & told her i forgive her so many times over the last 50years,...i;m stuck in hell. to live know ing how hated you are, it can't happen

Best Answer

I don't believe that God allows grudges into heaven. She has forgiven you, and if you tune yourself into her, she will send signs that you will recognize as being from her. Watch for items or sights from your happy times together before whatever happened, happened. Don't beat yourself up too bad, try to pull strength from the good times. May God bless you and comfort you in your time of loss.

JAM

Best Answer

My baby sister died also. A huge hug to you. God bless x

Best Answer

Don't tell Mom.

Best Answer