I had been to (4) Pakistan, Spain, Netherlands, Belguim. how many different countries had you visited by the time you were 21?
moewishaw moewishaw 26-30, M 33 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Travel

I don't know why, but whenever someone asks this question it feels like a "my díck is bigger" contest.

Best Answer

maybe its just the way i worded it, i honestly didnt mean it to sound like a **** waving contest by any means lol.

Best Answer

None, my parents had no money and I couldn't afford a holiday as I was using most of my wages to contribute to the family bills. <br />
Some of the youngsters today have got it way too easy in my opinion.

Best Answer

Well to be honest, I'm not from a rich family. My parents are originally from Pakistan, hence i went there a few times to see my dads side of the family when i was little. i went to spain with my mom, sister, aunt and cousins. and i wnet to netherlands to visit some family who had moved there. while there, we went to belguim.

Best Answer

i never had a family holiday in my life, where it was my sister, mum and dad all together. it was never meant for us lol.

Best Answer

Most of the people who get to travel before they are 21 are from well off families who have parents who sent them abroad or they are in the military. Rarely is it earned on their own.

Best Answer

im not from a well off family by any means. read my above post.

Best Answer

What post is that?

Best Answer

and actually, you're wrong. I know alot of people who have been lucky enough to see the world, but by working wherever they are to support themselves, even if it is minimum wage jobs. i think it's a great way to travel and would love to do it myself.

Best Answer

it was to zebzz

Best Answer

It just seems like a very arrogant question.

Best Answer

why? becasue you chose to interpret a genuine question as an arrogant one?

Best Answer

USA, Netherlands, Yugoslavia, Lebanon, Egypt, Israel, Turkey, and Greece. Those, plus my home country.

Best Answer

england, wales, france, belguim, spain, the netherlands and usa :)

Best Answer

About 10 ish

Best Answer

I'll be 21 in 5 months. I've been to Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, British Cayman Islands, Dominica, Puerto Rico (Doesn't count, it's a US territory), Barbados, England, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Albania, and Greece.

Best Answer

wow. Just wow. I'm interested in how you could afford to go to all these places?

Best Answer

Hahaha, mostly by camping or doing community service once I was there.

Best Answer

Does sleeping with women from other countries count?

Best Answer

yeh. if you went to different countries for the purpose, of course.

Best Answer

No they were all here

Best Answer

By the time were you 21, how many yachts did you own? I owned three. Of course, my parents always had the Seamen, but with grandmama dead I inherited the USS Wellington. <br />
*Is impoverished and bitter* D:<

Best Answer

really? you would have never guessed lol.

Best Answer

I was born in England, I had been to Scotland, Wales, France, Austria (3 times), Italy and Germany. So 7 if you count my home country England.

Best Answer

I'd been to every state in the U.S. except for New Jersey, Alaska and Hawaii, but internationally, Canada (Vancouver), Mexico (Cabo San Lucas), Barbados and France (Paris, Lyon)

Best Answer

Dozens. I could list most of them if needed.

Best Answer

dozens? what's your story?

Best Answer

Dad worked for the Ford Foundation then the US State Department and Mom was a translator. I was born in the Netherlands and was raised on the African continent and travel was a part of my life until I became an adult.

Best Answer

I grew up in the U.S. and visited the U.K. (both England and Wales) via a stop in Canada both on the way there and the way back home when I was 19.

Best Answer

Not 21 yet..but I've visited 3, obviously not including the country I live in.

Best Answer

Eleven, because of the military, not because of the size of my penis or bulkiness of my wallet.

Best Answer

Well at least you admit it. And thank you for your service on this Veterans Day.

Best Answer

None cept my own, (Scotland) never had holidays abroad when we were little & still didnt until was 23, went to Jersey, then France, then Spain couple times, thats about it

Best Answer

im scottish to. does england count as a seperate country lol, cos i went there many times as a youngster and even now.

Best Answer

I guess so, lol

Best Answer

ok in that case ive been to 5

Best Answer

: D

Best Answer

1 went to Detroit in USA

Best Answer

Not so much countries, but Canada, Puerto Rico, Bermuda. I live in the US--travelling across the states here is like seeing all of Europe and a bit of Asia.

Best Answer

one - just spain for me

Best Answer

Didn't start traveling till I was 24 couldn't afford it till then :-) been a few places now :-) x

Best Answer