*jumps out of the water* lol what u think am i really going to do so ... No way! you ppl will always see me here... lol @princessmanine... love you sis! :) and those recipes are really good.. so dont worry lol
FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay FoundThenLostOnTheSameDay 22-25 21 Answers Feb 17, 2010

Hey you silly girl! We were just having a pleasant conversation and *POOF* I see that statement and thought, "Oh. My. God. What the heck did I just say to her?All I did was share some American recipes!!"

WHEW! Love ya sista!

Best Answer

**sitting by pond, watchin and waiting with eagerness**

dang! i was hoping for a treat! i even brought my own bread for a fish sammich..." [[now looking disappointed]]

Best Answer

I was about to get my wok and some olive oil.....Fish stir fry anyone?!

Best Answer

we can't get rid of you....

Shame. !

=)

Best Answer

Dory would not be impressed with her impersonator right now!!! Shame on you :P

Best Answer

STOP THAT! You are too awesome a fish to even THINK about jumping out of the water!

Best Answer

I guess you got most of us in a sad mood for a second; but I"m glad that fishy is staying :)

Best Answer

Fish sticks anyone?

Best Answer

Yikes! Who know a good ichthyologist we can call?!

Best Answer

Do fish eat donuts?

Best Answer

Yea .....

Best Answer

As you have clearly stated death is not the answer. Life is worth living, especially for those of us that have EP on the brain. Even those that have poor quility of life due to disabilities, circumstance,s or the what not, can express what their life is about on EP.

Best Answer

TTFN then

Best Answer

You can`t die because nemo never dies

Best Answer