CARTWRIGHTlovesCELINEDION CARTWRIGHTlovesCELINEDION 22-25, M 4 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in LGBT

Indeed, Cart...I do not care that you have been known to run around entirely covered in white greasepaint, with a red wig, and covering your naughty bits with a cluster of clown noses...<br />
That's your lifestyle choice!<br />
I still like you!

Best Answer

I think it's been pretty well established that it's NOT a choice, anymore than someone chooses to be heterosexual. It just IS.

Best Answer

EHHH I disagree.

Best Answer

You're mistaken.

Best Answer

Respectfully, people have killed themselves over being gay. Others have spent fortunes trying NOT to be. Why would the attempt even be necessary if it was a choice ? There are still countries that murder people over it. Why would anyone choose that ?

Best Answer

Why do people hurt themselves over being gay? This is easy to answer! It is because other humans can't accept them for the person they are. We cause our fellow humans so much conflict
they can't be happy as a person. You can't help who you love! How sad that a man or woman would try to live a life and pretend to be happy rather than ask family and friends to accept them for the person they really are.

Best Answer

right

Best Answer