Outside. Guys love you keeping the garter belt on during sex coz it looks so sexy :)

Best Answer

Outside. Nothing sexier than a smooth hard **** fr<x>amed by a garter belt and stockings

Best Answer

mostly on the outside. But I do wear them underneath also. it depends what I'm doing and the type garter belt I have on

Best Answer

I like to wear mine on the inside. I don't want to hide lace the lace on the garter belt. Also, it makes it just harder for my lover to get to the goodies.

Best Answer

Always on the outside. As a woman that is the proper way.

Best Answer

Outside so guys can take off your panties and keep your legs sexy.

Best Answer

Outside..... easier when you have to use the restroom

Best Answer

outside most of the time when with someone who you know will soon want your panties off for some fun. I will wear them inside if only dressing and going out just when alone or going for a drive and have my skirt pulled up high to give the truckers a show.

Best Answer

Mostly I wear my panties over my garter belt

Best Answer

Outside of course. If you have to go then all you have to do is pull them down otherwise it's a major get undressed thing. Not fun to do in a stall

Best Answer

My aunt used to dress in front of me and she wore them inside. So that's still a pretty hot memory. <br />
But the answer is outside because no one wants to wait. and pulling down a garter belt and panties for a quick **** and pulling them back up simultaneously with the stockings (without snapping the garters) requires skill....but some of us enjoy that disheveled "caught in the act" costume malfunction. Otherwise, wear them outside.

Best Answer

Outside...so many different reasons!

Best Answer

Well I prefer to wear my thongs or g string under my suspenders belt,it means my lover has to work that extra bit harder to get at my love baton,

Best Answer

Outside you need easy access to the goods

Best Answer

Outside. Who needs the bother of undoing and re-fastening the clips every time you need to take your panties down.

Best Answer

Outside

Best Answer

depends how quickly you will need to get you panties off :)

Best Answer