Diamondberry Diamondberry 22-25, F 16 Answers Jul 29, 2011

I think women are better at it till they get pregnant.

Best Answer

Women usually cheat for emotional reasons. Men just cheat. Men are usually better at it because they get more practice.

Best Answer

Women plan all their cheating ways. Guys do stupid things when they're horny.

Best Answer

Guys have been doing it and getting caught for so long that women almost atutomatically think a guy is cheating, so it's harder for guys in my opinion. Most men think their girl wont cheat, which makes it easier for girls to cheat longer and without getting caught as often, that and the fact that most women can be sneaky and conniving with a sweet smile on their face...You men have no idea.

Best Answer

I know that's right, tell them girl lol.

Best Answer

women have more sexual weaponry.....<br />
they can make those doubts go away

Best Answer

Men. They can make up better stories.

Best Answer

I deny this I have ever made up any story

Best Answer

ahh women love sneaking. they use it as a reward for some dumb *** thing the hub did to her. and they smile inside . mmm bought 4 lipsticks today because he didn't kiss me goodbye. then it elavaters as time goes on an jocko is less attentive. oh yeah they sneak . and they lovvvvvvvvvve it .

Best Answer

It depends on how important it is, to not get discovered. That is what makes you better at it.<br />
I was discovered in 8 weeks, he hasn't been in 6 years. I wanted out of my marriage immediately, he needed more time to prepare and has begun the process now. So, he was way more careful than I ever was. Making him "better at it" in our case.

Best Answer

Men, but women are probably better at it.

Best Answer

you girls dont have a clue if you did you would nt ask this question,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its kinda cute that ya did though ...........l;ol

Best Answer

Um well thanks, I think lol.

Best Answer

women,they can hide their feelings better than men...women can fake headaches.men no chance.....lol....

Best Answer

I feel like women would be better at cheating because they tend to be more detail-oriented, and would be better at covering up.

Best Answer

Ouch.

Best Answer

man has got the ball and women has got the goal??

Best Answer

When it comes to " games" .....its women. But its very difficult to catch them when they cheat.

Best Answer