There is only one way to find a live pyschic who is really a psychic... if he or she is dead... now I think I might be a little inpressed...
Sparrowhawk1161 Sparrowhawk1161 51-55, M 4 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Jokes & Riddles

lol and i have a blocker too that's why I can't see those kind of ads. hehe

Best Answer

ARRGH... (laughing) Turn it off and see them skirm... around... It's really cool... if you look carefully they will probably pick their noses... and, with all the stuff on TV... it's probably more entertaining... real..real TV... almost as good as YouTube... maybe...

Best Answer

hahaha sounds interesting to see.. but it might distract me LOL

Best Answer

Yes! There is nothing worse than a pyschic picking their nose as a complete distraction. Especially if it helps them fortell the future! "I see a... a... a... psychic picking their nose... fortelling your future... while I pick my nose... and I see... and, I see that the answers you reply with on EP are too gross and no one will comment anymore..."

Best Answer

haha that is so gross! :))

Best Answer

yeh...

Best Answer

I have ad blocker, I see NO ADS!! WOOP!

Best Answer

Bows head in complete mourning because she can't see the "live" Psychic... (sarcastic with flavor of humorus wit) That's no fun! I love watching them sit there like animated dummies waiting for you fall for it! They sit there... looking bored! Yes... BORED! Waiting for you and me... to call them... they actually sit there looking like they are waiting and completely bored... like they have nothing else in the world to do! Don't you think if they were psychic that THEY WOULD KNOW THAT? They should be sitting there looking at the camera with haunting eyes, making you feel that they know that you will pick-up and take the add. Boring eyes just waiting... borong into you just waiting for you to call. But, NO! They look bored! BORED! Like they'll be in a nightgown...with their hair all in disarray... with a surprised look on their face!

Best Answer