just fairy tales

Best Answer

Everything is god. Even nothingness is god. So jesus is god and so is everyone else. Even death is god. God is not a single entity. God is a word we use to point at something that is (in its total nature) beyond definition. "No man has seen god" because God has no finite form. Any form is just a part of God.

Best Answer
Best Answer

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

The Bible does not portray Jesus as being Almighty God or equal to God. On the contrary, it clearly teaches that Jesus is inferior to God. For example, the Bible records Jesus’ own words: “The Father is greater than I am.” (John 14:28) The Bible also says: “No man has seen God at any time.” (John 1:18) Jesus cannot be God because many people did in fact see Jesus.

Jesus’ early followers did not claim that he was God. For example, the Gospel writer John said concerning the things he recorded: “These have been written down that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ the Son of God.”—John 20:31. *

Best Answer

They in a trinity

Best Answer

his death was temporary. he conquered death

Best Answer

ask a clergyman to explain the holy trinity to you. i can't explain the concept that well.

Best Answer

In my experience talking with many trinitarians, NObody can explain it.

Best Answer

On the 3rd day he arose...it's called the " resurrection".... It's all in a big book called "The Bible".

Best Answer

Put some pants on.

Best Answer

Your Momma said just the opposite...

Best Answer

His physical body died. Not his spirit.

Best Answer

So part of him was not dead?

Best Answer

The physical form He assumed on Earth died. And that was key. God experienced Death.

Best Answer

I don't see how he died if only part of him died. If I lose a leg, my leg is dead, so I have experienced death of the leg, but I survive, I am not dead.

Best Answer

Its a thing that only God can do. It is not easy to conceive in one's own mind.

Best Answer

So you are saying Jesus did not die except for part way.
How does God die even part way is God is immortal?
Even dying in part is less than immortal.

Best Answer

Because the physical form can die while the Spirit endures.

Best Answer

You mean everybody is immortal then.

Best Answer

It means you dont know what you are saying. Read the bible and then come back if you are still confused my friend.

Best Answer

Answer the question then.

Best Answer

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Best Answer

Please go back to your moonshine then.

Best Answer

You been reading the Bible comics?

Best Answer

LOL You mean like Jack Chick? Or Jack ****? or whatever his name is.

Best Answer

since when was Jesus ever God?

Best Answer

The question isn't for you then.

Best Answer