Can energies be so strong that it can stay attached to a person for years even at a great distance? Say love for example. If so,how does the person sending off the energy do it or he does it unknowingly? I have met 3 psychics in years (2011-2014) in different time intervals and the very first thing they ask me is "What's your boyfriend's name?" Considering I have none at the time they asked me. Though there is one guy who keeps an on and off interest in me since 2011. And we're from the same province who is in an even distance from where I currently love and 2 of them has singled out that "Someone deeply loves you,he lives far from here but not that far." Could that be the energy they're sensing? Can it be cut?
dauntlessK dauntlessK 22-25, F 5 Answers Aug 25 in Dating & Relationships

Psychics not exist, any real psychic can collect millions of dollars at several challenges, no one ever collect any of them, that prove psychics not exist.

Best Answer

http://thespiritscience.net/2014/07/26/how-to-remove-attachments-to-past-relationships/ , Take a look at this. I think it worked for me. I've stopped dreaming about this one guy ever since. *shrugs*

Best Answer

I'll try it but I might need to bump into another psychic because I haven't had dreams about him,it's just they sense something from him to me.

Best Answer

as far as energy goes, it's either negative or positive in nature; if someone has good feelings for you, they can give off some "vibes" in your direction; sometimes you may even be able to feel it surrounding you.

Best Answer

I'm not sure if it's good or bad,I can't sense it,but the 3 of them did.

Best Answer

If they were truly physic---why did they have to ask his name? They should have known it. Physics are cons---who stay in business by convincing the gullible to give them money. Wake up.

Best Answer

Well for one they didn't mooch anything from me,not even a peso. Their service was for free because we happen to just "pass by" one another because they know some people I know. I don't know about the name,they needed the complete name and the birthday.

Best Answer