I had voises in my head I got them taken care of just sak them why they are there to distroy ur life.

Best Answer

as a christian how did you over come your voices what did you analyze them as

Best Answer

I precieved them to be demonic voices, and I over came them through Gods grace in my life, the first thing that brought me a moment of peace was when I had a vision of the cross, it was loud and clear it was accompanied by a loud cracking noise like that of rocks splitting, I followed Christ and worked on repenting from my sins for five years and when I finally got it right God had done a miracle in my life and turned my darkness into light by causing penticost Acts chapter two to be fulfilled in my life, I saw the billows of clouds, I spoke in tongues of angels and of that of men, I had a movie inspired by my life which enabled me to prophecy to my husband and to my old dentist who I had sinned against and the movie was a good tool for showing me where I went wrong it was by Gods grace that I had recieved that gave me peace, and left me with gifts. I used to listen to the Christian radio station alot and the Christian DJs would prophecy to me on occassion and I would take thier advice like as if God were speaking directly to me and one time I obeyed them as they said if you want to become a true Christian what you need to sacrifice yourself upon Jehovahs alter and I did I became a living sacrifice, that day I believed that God was all I needed, and I chose to close myself off from the demons by ignoring them and inviting the holy spirit to dwell within me instead, I leaned what all of the signs that God was giving me were such as the fragrance of life, and the hand of the Lord and the living waters and so on. No all that I am left with over the years is peace and gifts of the Holy spirit and my darkness turned to light. I am still schizoaffective instead of schizophrenic because I am still sensitive to Gods grace in my life but I am very happy with the Holy spirit. My advice to you is to listen to the Christian radio station and know your bible, for there may be a prophet who will speak to you and guide you into the light, In Gods timing when the stage is set he will give you peace in due time once your heart is right with him in every area of you life, for me it was to do with who I loved, I didn't love my husband right and so I finally made the choice to love him like a lover and like a brother and all other men like brothers but I loved God the most. It took me 5 years to give up secretly hoping to fall in love with another man and to finally put my heart in all the right places, all along I was guided to do this with the fragrance of life Epesians 5:1 and 2 Corinthians 2:14 thats what the gift of the fragrance of life is. I have had peace for 6 years now the voices just faded away after my darkness turned to light. God will lead you there, and Jesus is the real deal, I so believe him to be the Son of God and that God is within him and he is in the Father. He saved my soul. It's a process that takes time and working out our salvation, but I have also learned that if you take advice from a prophet you recieve a prophets reward and the best advice I recieved was that if you want to become a true Christian what you need to do is to sacrifice yourself upon Jehovahs alter, I pondered on that all night and then I finally did it and when I did, I felt the Holy Spirit pour over me like static electricity without the shock and then I heard another prophet tell me what to do, the prophets were mere Christian radio DJs and God used them to speak to me, it was then when I started noticing that the commercials on TV were a reflection fo my life prepareing me for the movie of my life, I used to want to throw the TV into the garbage lol, but it wasn't until I realized that the angels were recording my life both the good and the bad for all to see, that I became okay with Gods work in my life, I was in the light and my deeds were all being exposed and it was up to me to repent from the bad ones it goes to fullful the John 3:16 scripture when it continues to say about what happens to people who are in the light that their deeds will be exposed, I am okay with all of it and I recieved peace of mind because God also used the movie to restore my past. I didn't have to do anything. I am in a much better place now because of it all. Sacrificing myself upon the Fathers alter was the best decision I have ever made in my life and it wasn't hard to do. If you want to know more I remember all that God has done for me, I kindof believe that I am able to guide the stars, the ones who once lived out the song of solomon because I have been there and found peace in the end, and I remember each step it took to get to where I am now.

Best Answer

uhhhhh

Best Answer