I am confused, past two days I had my calories change by 2000 to 1300 calories just to drop a few pounds. I've actually feel pretty much ok. At that change, I was having low carb low salt foods with moderate fat. My question is that in those two days I was up two pounds, is this water weight? I feel slimmer and look it alittle too, but my gut feels bloated. What do you think it could be? Today keeping to the same approach in calories under 1400 and having whole grains like steel cut oats and fresh fruit..etc.. Thank you
natosha120 natosha120 22-25 3 Answers Jun 5 in Health

Just keep going, don't weigh yourself straight away, just keep going and it will drop. It goes up a bit, then down a lot, up, and down some more... I think :)

Best Answer

thank you so much

Best Answer

Good luck!! :)

Best Answer

You won't see any drastic change in just two days with weight gain or weight loss. If you're consuming more actual food by volume but with less calories it could be the weight of the actual food sitting in your stomach. Keep doing what you're doing and check again in a few more days you'll probably see you're back to normal.

Best Answer

thank you so much

Best Answer

All weight change that can be measured from day to day is water weight.

Best Answer

thank you so much

Best Answer