I came home from work and my wife was extremely wet. So much so that I slid in very very easy. The feeling was really really loose as well, the first thought I had is that she just had sex with someone. Is this possible? I've wondered about this for years.
idolno1 idolno1 41-45, M 14 Answers Jul 21, 2009

It's possible. Or she could have been ************ before you got home... or her vagina may have just been really aroused.<br />
Vaginas (like penises) have a mind of their own sometimes, man. Sometimes they just get aroused for no apparent reason. If it was around the time of the month when she was ovulating, her vagina may be lubricating in reaction to the hormone change. It's the same as waking up with an erection - it just happens, even without any stimulation.

Best Answer

I woke up this morning and my wife was really wet too. She was taking a shower!<br />
sorry, I couldn't resist

Best Answer

Having been through he experience you fear all I can say is you know. You can feel the difference, sense the difference. Was she cheating? Probably not. Could she have been? Only you could answer that. The overall situation in your marriage, your attitudes about sex, the thousand and one little nuances that only you can interpret.

Best Answer

Anything is possible but a lot of women who are home alone get aroused and take matters in their own hands. It doesn't mean that she had cheated. I wouldn't worry about it to much because most women won't have sex with their husbands after having sex with another man without showering first.

Best Answer

You have spent years wondering about this? Why? Couldn't you have just asked when it occurred? I think her ***** was bigger than what you have ... she was probably so wet because it felt really good.

Best Answer

Would you prefer her to be dry?

Best Answer

she had sex with a guy earlier'when u know how that vagina works around ur penis and suddenly is loose and wet like never before' trust me she had sex' and the sex is never the same'cos shes always a bit loose' stop immediately and ask wtf ur vaginas not right' make her know that u know her body' and she will *** clean' 1 more thing invest in a good penis enlargement, cos that others guys penis was alittle larger cos that streched the vaginal walls

Best Answer

I have often come home to find my wife dripping wet, she would often **** the lodger while i was at work, after a while she progressed to going to bars on her own to pick guys up for sex and I would come home to her with a soaking wet ***** ready for more

Best Answer

Yes, she almost certainly had just had sex, probably with a guy with a large penis, that's why she was wet and loose down there, if you had been 2 minutes earlier you would probably have seen him!

Best Answer

OK a question for the question: If she got herself excited waiting for you to come home by useing her hand/ fingers to tease herself would you be mad? If so would you cut her hand or fingers of?<br />
Answer: Just be happy she had sex WITH YOU!!!

Best Answer

Well it must be a few and far between incident if it has had you wondering about it for years. You should have asked her that question when you slid in really easily she might have told you all you wanted to know.

Best Answer

very possible or she had been having phone sex or just playing very sexy hope it excited you she might do it again

Best Answer