jamesmethod jamesmethod 56-60, M 12 Answers Jul 18, 2012

That happened to us for years. I would clean them up, take them in, call all the vets around here, search for posters then ALWAYS have to find them a good home. Eventually it stopped. Kind of miss it:(

Best Answer

I have to Pay every Time,The nearest town is really small,there is no shelter,Just a Pound that Kills after 2 weeks.

Best Answer

Oh wow that's sad. At least you do what you can. Maybe it will eventually stop like it did here.

Best Answer

It's been 20 years for me. this happens an average 4 times a year.

Best Answer

Never. People are to dumb to realize that a lot of the animals that get dumped gets shot. Leastwise that's what happens in missouri where we have a lot of turkey farms etc. it's either that or have a lot of starving packs of dogs running around to kill your cattle and turkeys. It's not fair to the dogs. Cats can typically survive if they are old enough but dogs just starve to death. Sorry if it makes people mad, it's just a fact.

Best Answer

It's a Big Problem I have Cattle too,I can't shoot them,so I Take them to a no kill shelter 60 miles away,since I'm not a resident of that city they charge me $90 bucks to find them a Home.

Best Answer

Wow. I'd go bankrupt if I did that. I know someone out here who has almost twenty dogs all of them dropped off in the past five years. Ever try re-homing them yourself?

Best Answer

craigslist works great.

Best Answer

Yeah ,but I live in a small town the nearest big town is 50 miles from here. People won't drive that far for a Mutt thats Free.

Best Answer

I know, I live in the country. The last thing you want are packs of wild dogs.
My heart goes out to them and I've always been able to save them....I think. We live on a mountain and it's all woods up here so you wonder sometimes.

Best Answer

Hun, if humans can do it to other humans, what do you think the survival rate is for animals? Humans are the cruelest of all creatures, and sadly, don't take care of their own, so why would they care for the welfare of an animal?? Sad but true.

Best Answer

It is sad.

Best Answer

never people suck

Best Answer

I'd just like to Catch someone doing it ONE Time.

Best Answer

put them on petfinder.com even if you are not rescue per-say you can still post pets on there site with a letter from your vet saying you are rescuing them.

Best Answer

That happens to my family too. It stinks. :(

Best Answer

At least 4 times a year this happens. If I take them to the Pound after 2 weeks they Kill them.I have to take them to a no kill shelter. They charge me $90 To find them a Home,I can't keep them all. It really Pi$$es me off.

Best Answer

That does sound aggravating.

Best Answer

If you want it too stop I suggest taking down the sign.. Unwanted Pets Welcome :O

Best Answer

Never. Happens to me all the time. All you can do is ignore the problem or take care of the critters until animal rescue comes and takes them.

Best Answer

There is no rescue in my area. I have to pay $90 Bucks every times this happens. I wish I could Catch someone doing it and take the $90Bucks out of their A$$.

Best Answer

This gets on my last nerve too. My parents own a nice sized farm in the country and people are always leaving kittens at the barn and puppies in the field. For all you bozos that think the country is the best place for a puppy you don't want please think again... Honestly sometimes they will get killed before the farmer finds them or they fall in with packs that go around killing livestock and then animal control comes and captures them and they are put down often. That doesn't happen if one of my family finds them but we have reached our limit. At one time my parents had 5 litters of kittens born at once because the mother cats were already pregnant when they were dropped off. It is sad because, although my dad has always had the ones, we catch fixed there are always kittens or mama cats dropped off there. My dad and some of the other farmers have put up security systems with cameras to deter some people from doing this but it has not stopped it, and only slowed it down. People are crazy!!!!

Best Answer