If you were to get lost in the wilderness, separated from your group or just decided to spend a few days out in the wild by yourself.. Other than a tent, sleepingbag, food & water... You've brought with you three things, they can be anything, what did you bring? Next, How would you go about your alone time in nature with your three things?
Game0ver Game0ver 22-25, M 6 Answers Jul 8 in Travel

a flint, A big gun with plenty of ammo, serious first aid kit

Best Answer

Pillow, air matters, and a gun.<br />
I would use it to sleep as long as my body would allow and the gun is for anybody or anything that get any funny ideas :) Btw I am a mother of 6 so yeah, peace, quiet, and uninterrupted sleep sounds like a dream to me

Best Answer

a stocked camper, a hot guy, and some good red wine.

Best Answer

Wow you pack heavy. In the wilderness there is water and food waiting on you. A tent is too heavy when an easily rolled up sheet of plastic will keep you dry in case of rain. Other than that I'd want a good knife, sharp enough to easily cut with and heavy enough to hack some wood with. A spear can also be made by tying the knife to a fairly straight stick and can be used to hunt some meat. Wilderness vines make great twine for doing that.

Best Answer

Need more info... What kind of terrain am I facing? What season is it / and average temperature of the area, rain fall averages for the area...etc... <br />
General MUST haves are a good knife, 550 cord and a means of making fire. For fire I prefer a magnesium block and flint.

Best Answer

I hate camping

Best Answer

But if you were camping, and by yourself.

Best Answer