a flint, A big gun with plenty of ammo, serious first aid kit

Best Answer

Pillow, air matters, and a gun.<br />
I would use it to sleep as long as my body would allow and the gun is for anybody or anything that get any funny ideas :) Btw I am a mother of 6 so yeah, peace, quiet, and uninterrupted sleep sounds like a dream to me

Best Answer

a stocked camper, a hot guy, and some good red wine.

Best Answer

Wow you pack heavy. In the wilderness there is water and food waiting on you. A tent is too heavy when an easily rolled up sheet of plastic will keep you dry in case of rain. Other than that I'd want a good knife, sharp enough to easily cut with and heavy enough to hack some wood with. A spear can also be made by tying the knife to a fairly straight stick and can be used to hunt some meat. Wilderness vines make great twine for doing that.

Best Answer

Need more info... What kind of terrain am I facing? What season is it / and average temperature of the area, rain fall averages for the area...etc... <br />
General MUST haves are a good knife, 550 cord and a means of making fire. For fire I prefer a magnesium block and flint.

Best Answer

I hate camping

Best Answer

But if you were camping, and by yourself.

Best Answer