donggeunno donggeunno 18-21, M 4 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Health

you're pretty pale already.. It probably won't do much but make you skin sensitive...which would actually lead to irritation and likely make you darker or redder. Aside from just fading a scar..using bleaching creams is not advised...especially long term. They use all sorts of really unhealthy chemicals..and cause permanent damage in some. It's a ok risk if the zone is already scared or discolored...but if the skin is fine...it's a questionable risk.

Best Answer

I have lots of scars on my legs that's why i want to get bleached

Best Answer

if you are talking about skin discoloration that may be helped by creams....probably the best choice would be to show them to your doctor or a dermatologist to ask them what would be the best way to reduce their appearance..... be sure to ask about and research side effects of any specific treatment you try...as nearly everything has them

Best Answer

That insecure, huh?

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

You want to burn your skin off.

Best Answer

I think you can bleach anyone at any age. The reasoning why and the ethics behind it are probably more your question.

Best Answer