I was just wondering if it's okay to start wearing BB creams, concealer or a tinted moisturizer at the age of 15. Will your skin still be able to breath under all that BB cream?? And will I be more prone to acne if I start using it? ( I have normal to dry skin)
Vanessaislewis Vanessaislewis 16-17, F 16 Answers Jan 31, 2013 in Self Improvement

I wore it when I was 15. Go for it.

Best Answer

What did you wear?

Best Answer

Duh?Lol even like 12 year olds wear makeup

Best Answer

Yeah, just spend a lot of money on the products you get and make sure they are designed for sensitive skin and such. Try to wear as little as possible, though. I cleanse, tone, and moisturize in the morning, with a tinted moisturizer if I'm looking blotchy, and then I use a light concealer to just get the worst spots. Not being able to cover up all acne now is better than having difficult skin in the long run. And make sure to remove everything before bed!

Best Answer

And btw I'm planning to wear it everyday to school.. Is that okay cuz when I become older I don't want my skin to be ugly

Best Answer

Yeah, just make sure you get good quality products, use as little as possible, and remove it all the moment you no longer need it :)

Best Answer

Thank you so much:)

Best Answer

Tinted moisturizer or BB cream..? Sorry if I ask to much, I just really don't want my skin to look horrible when I don't have makeup.

Best Answer

I wore it, so why not, just get oil free stuff

Best Answer

What would you suggest wearing?

Best Answer

You can do what ever the funk you want. But always use acne stuff in the morning and at night.

Best Answer

Not in my house. She might be able to think about wearing it when she is about 60.

Best Answer

Ask your momma if you're really that worried....<br />
You're going through puberty, chances are you're going to have breakouts anyway.

Best Answer

possibly, it's up to you. I rarely wear makeup.

Best Answer

If your parents approve. You are beautiful anyway, as all 15 years olds are. Nothing to cover, but beauty.

Best Answer

She wears a bra right?

Best Answer

I didnt wear makeup that much at 15. and, now, about a decade later (sulk) I only wear full face makeup (concealer, etc...) to work, events, and other formal things. BUT, I always have eyeliner on.

Best Answer

I was allowed to, for special occasions, but only a neutral shadow and lipstick. I also used Neutrogena soap and a moisturizer, but I had pretty decent skin. I was lucky.

Best Answer