I'm guessing it's easier for the girl to fall for the guy since he has more experience on how to treat women vs a younger guy. Anyone ever experienced this?
Aniohevetotha Aniohevetotha 18-21, F 88 Answers Sep 7, 2011

I believe that age doesn't matter when it comes to love. However, I probably would be more wary of older men though.

Best Answer

agree

Best Answer

totally agree, u kan fall in luv with whoever sparks ur interest, but I wouldn't be so quick to persue a man so many years ahead of me....

Best Answer

sure .......lots of young ones with daddy issues...........& plenty of vultures to take advantage ;-P

Best Answer

I'm 47.......20 something's have no idea what happens to the human body after 40.

Best Answer

well they can learn...?

Best Answer

Kid......I'm talking gas, fallen arches, ear hair, etc, etc.....just watch the ads during the evening news....that will give you some idea.

Best Answer

Your a stupid jerk people can be happy no matter what the age diff is and woman don't have to have "Daddy issues" to be with eachother!!! >:(

Best Answer

I am that age, the older age. I doubt a situation like that is in the girl's best interest. The man would reach decrepitude decades before she does. Unless she has her own money and is psychologically solid, like Lauren Bacall, it is unlikely to be healthy. I suppose that if the girl is a player, that's not healthy for the man.

Best Answer

So a young loser would that mentally degrades her might be a better fit becuase of his age. Wake up there are same sex people young old and otherwise don't judge love it can be a beautiful thing.

Best Answer

No offense,but thats a little old for me,if your that age 20 years old your just starting life...his is ending...

Best Answer

Not necessarily sweetie, I'm 55 and still feel young. I've had many lovers in my life, some younger, some older. I really don't look at age, but if a young woman wants to be with an older gent why hold her back. I find that a good age difference is about 10 years though I've had girlfriends over half my age. My latest is 22 and she loves me with all her heart...

Best Answer

God bless you both. Love it

Best Answer

Let the young man have his flower, question is for those old dudes who cheat, or the leave the wife of their youth for new adventures.

Best Answer

What till you are 40 and see what you think when someone says that about you. No offence, sweetie.

Best Answer

News Flash DUDE Life begins at 50.

Best Answer

Of course - do not worry about the age difference, if you are happy

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

I agree as well

Best Answer

Yes, I know from personal experience. Yes it can definitely happen. You are not alone. You can truly love a man twice your age with all your heart and when I say love, I don't mean infatuation - I mean true love.

Best Answer

Wasn't this the case with Celine Dion and her husband? And, aren't they still together? It depends on the people involved. But remember that with age comes a lack of stamina;)

Best Answer

Awwww really?! Thanks ;)

Best Answer

Well, I fell in love with a 23 year old girl, a long time ago, when I was 46.

We ended up living together for 7 years, her parents totally at ease with the show.

We broke up and she now has 2 kids by another, but we remain best friends.

Best Answer

heaven i need a hug!!!!!!!!!1

Best Answer

Awww awesome story. Wish it ended with the 2 having kids instead. xo

Best Answer

I'd like my younger girl to have my babies.

Best Answer

Me to!! lol

Best Answer

is it like father-daughter love? I guess, yes.

Best Answer

WRONG

Best Answer

By the look of some of your replies to the comments posted, I would tend towards the feeling that what you are experiencing is infatuation. Maybe its because an older guy doesn't necessarily expect to be with a woman who is less than half his age, therefore he is just kind without making any moves on you (which lets face it, so many women love that!). I don't doubt for a moment you could be great friends, and I don't rule out the possibility that it may be love (my husband is 12 years older than me), but for your own sake, don't commit to anything before you know for sure - and that answer can only come straight from your own heart and nobody else. Its difficult to explain the difference between being in-love and loving somebody, but unfortunately it is only something we come to understand with time.

Best Answer

I love your reply... he's already made his move and in the beginning I ignored and pushed him away although I felt strong chemistry and attraction. Eventually I couldn't resist anymore and we hit it off. Amazing chemistry. Congrats!

Best Answer

Wish you the strongest longest love .

Best Answer

It is completely possible for a woman in her twenties to fall in love with a man in his forties. Age doesn't speak to the heart.

Best Answer

It doesnt ;)

Best Answer

Yes, love knows no age.

Besides young girls love wise men

Best Answer

Happens more often than you think these days.

Best Answer

I suppose it is possible, but it's just silly.

Best Answer

It wasn't even until modern society that that was even a problem. It used to be commonplace.

Best Answer

I agree... like back in the bible days if only society was more accepting beyond the norm! -_-

Best Answer

People do not acknowledge that societal rules do not necessarily correspond with basic human psychology.

Best Answer

I agree too.

Best Answer

im 19 & married to a 46 year old man! he is the best man i have ever met. great morals & a man of his word :)

Best Answer

yeeesssss... I guess.. I will 19 years old when in august later...

and I fell in love with 52 years old man...

we meet 2 years ago.. and we fell in love in Nov last year..

all the time we fell the same..

we need each other ..

that's my story...

Best Answer

Its my story too, i fell in love with 48 years old man when I was 16...he is my life, i want to be with him forever but I know it cant be real. I enjoy every second when I am with him. I love him so much. People around me often laugh when someone tell them, he saw us there or there. We dont go much to the society together, we live something like two separated lives, we cant be together everyday but when we have time we go out and go for walk or something else. It isnt about SOMETHING LIKE SLEEP WITH HIM. I think we will be strong, together and in love but I want that you will be strong too x) bye EL.

Best Answer

No, at 20 she do not know the difference of love, lust, or attention. She does not know if he is married, unless he tells her. Old men love to prey on young girls for what they want. They will treat them better then their wives.

Best Answer

Been there done that I have a 29 yearsold daughter I'm 50 year old currently her Dad 76 and died. He will use you up little girl, how you continue to go to school or you will have that old mans babies.... Then what? use you head to think and your feet to run.... Babygirl find a 25-30year old man leave 46 prev alone.

Best Answer

Obvously the diva responding to you babygirl never has felt true love. I'm sure with her attitude shes got them stacked up waiting to meet her. Carry on young one honor your true feelings love knows no age.

Best Answer