Soap, the product of reactive components, which emulsify the materials on the skin. Some Fats, Some Lye, Some Non Ionic Surfactants, perfumes, which, in essence, is an emulsifier and Water Softener which is a Wetting agent to break down the Surface Tension of the water to give more effect to the Emulsifiers. Some may argue, if the Bar of Soap is capable of being soiled, when it is the reaction of the application which actually begins the process of removing the "Dirt". I would say, no, the soap can not get "Dirty". The "Dirt" actually does it's thing after the soap in deposited on the body. The Water, actually strips the dirt away from the bar of soap, like it does the body. Of course, Soap will kill some Bugs due to the chemistry, as it allows the water molicues to enter the bugs body and drowns them. Now, the little tiny germs, can be flushed away in the emulsification process. <br />
But, don't be so liberal with soap, as it also strips the good oils and elements that Mom Nature gave your skin to protect you from the other elements and of which actually convert some nutriments as they enter your sking, through the osmosis effect. So, ask yourself, does Vitimin D, work very well, when you have washed off the elements on the skin which comvert that Sunlight into Vitimin D. Now, you are probably so paranoid, you will smell to high heaven rather than bathe...but, you will be healthy.

Best Answer

Sure. Why knot.

Best Answer

I think of it more like "contaminated".

Best Answer

Sure can. Try oily hands on a bar of soap. My mother used to go mad at me for this...

Best Answer

yes, if your really dirty the bar soap gets dirty

Best Answer

yes, you need water molecules to make soap molecules work and rubbing traps the dirt

Best Answer

Mine did after I changed a tyre :o)

Best Answer