PinUpPaige PinUpPaige 31-35, F 7 Answers Oct 16, 2011

Absolutely. They can make for the best and most understanding relationships.<br />
Just be aware that you'll tend to cycle together.

Best Answer

Anything is possible. I have bipolar 2, and have 2 teens living with me who also suffer mental illness. We support each other.

Best Answer

I dont think so been there Too much drama and obsession and possession He is a genius but managed to destroy his own life not just because of his mental disorder almost destroyed my life I am better off without him I think of him every once in a while but it was easier breaking away from him than I thought<br />
There is that we cycled together sometimes but then there were the times when he could just not take the rapid cycles I go through and he would pull away

Best Answer

Yes, i dont know why this is even a question...

Best Answer

i know someone that was depressed along with other things that dated a bipolar guy for 4 years and it didn't turn out well. Get the therapy you guys need. And be healthy, eat healthy food, and alcohol really affect the mood swings and so do other drugs. The more I stay away from bad substances the better I feel and the better my relationships get. I guess depends on the person. I have bipolar 2 and my bf has anxiety problems and we somehow do fine because we both try to live a healthy lifestyle.

Best Answer

Maybe together they are of a higher power than 2 "normal' peeps ;D

Best Answer