Sexual desire is sexual desire. Are we to say that sexual fulfillment for pedophiles is the only answer to their deep longing? no. On that note...cheating is cheating. straight, gay and bi alike have and do cheat. If you are with a cheater...he will cheat. If you are not...he will not. If you are with a lier, she will lie. If you are not...she will not! This is about character...not whether you like vanilla ice cream or pizza. Again...it's up to HIM to stay faithful...it's not up to his orientation. (married woman to a wonderful bi-and faithful husband of 18 years and 6 children. Yeah...our sex life rocks, and so does our monogamy!)

Best Answer

Yes - if they can find someone to feed their sexual hunger!!!

Best Answer

OK--since we can be honest here, and thats what you are looking for...here it is........<br />
Guys have their anatomy just as girls, so we can only offer a certain "package" and if you crave a certain something that 1 gender cant offer, then there will be that "doubt", or craving. If you love pizza or something, and you never get it, then sooner or later you will just "burst" and go for it, or feel "unfulfilled" However on the same token, you can offer what a female can offer, so he shouldnt have a need to go to another female.<br />
Bottom line from me to you.....if I could ever find a female that would let me have my occasional need from a man fulfilled, she would have me for life!!! We all, as humans, have certain needs, and if they arent met, we will go searching for it.<br />
We have a NEED for water, food, shelter, and we will die if we dont get it, so we will search for as long as it takes to get it, right? Its just like straight people have a certain need otherwise they are not fullfulfilled.

Best Answer

I agree completely with that principle. A bisexual man who commits to a woman will (hypothetically at least) deny himself sex with a potential pool of hundreds of millions of partners--some men, some women. But a straight man who commits to a woman is also denying himself potential sex partners from a pool of hundreds of millions. There are always the stray thoughts and fantasies, the what-ifs. That's what true commitment is though--setting aside those what-ifs and keeping the fantasies of sex with others from being realities.

Best Answer