This gets me so hot and I understand the cuckold derives pleasure from humiliation but what little I know about this lifestyle, I have yet to see any signs that there is such a creature as a Black cuckold. Should I seek out men who at first are at least comfortable with being sexually submissive and then work on making his weak a** a cuckold? Now that I think about about it, I have never f*cked or even met a sexually submissive Black man, and I have f*cked alot of Black d*ck. I will never be faithful to another man in life so whoever I deal with needs to get on deck with what I am going to be doing. I'm not against being with white men but I don't think a white cuckold wants a sexy Black wh*re like me, I think it ruins to whole fetish and lifestyle for them. They get off on their white wife getting f*cked by Black men. They would expect my p*ssy to be f*cked by Black d*ck so there's no fantasy there. Am I on track here? Let me know something cuckolds?
Wnnabusedup Wnnabusedup 31-35, F 46 Answers Feb 25, 2011

I am a black man who has been a cuckold ever since I was 18 years old. The first time my girl friend told me a guy was coming on to her, it turned me on. As a married man, I would sometimes sit in the closet with the door slightly ajar and would watch these men taking my wife before me. It was a delicious humiliation. I don't know how else to describe it. When they would leave, I would come out and clean her up with my tongue, the final delicious (literally) humiliation for me. I did not want to participate. I wanted to be a voyeur. Many of the bulls did not know that I was a cuckold. I liked them thinking that they were taking my wife without my knowledge. More humiliation? I loved watching my wife whom I was so hot for and proud of, driving another man to take her in so many ways.<br />
She had dates and would have sex at their homes at times. My spine would tingle imagining what was going on between them. I couldn't wait until she got home later that evening so she could tell me all about it. I wanted to hear about it when we were in bed. Sometimes I would give her oral sex while she told me about her night. Then I would have wild sex with her as I would be on fire. One night she came from our next door neighbor's house when I was asleep. She woke me up, straddled my face and told me to eat. She met a friend of our neighbor who had really turned her on. The attraction was mutual so when the neighbor went to sleep, she had sex with the friend on their couch and brought the remains home to me.<br />
I always hoped the bull would reach a place inside of her, that I could never reach. I always hoped that they could make her scream louder and longer that I ever could. I always hoped that he could pound her harder than I could. I always hoped they could take my wife away from me and to places that she had never been and leave her wanting more from them. Why? Because I really loved her and wanted her to truly enjoy the experience. And I guess selfishly, I had hoped she would appreciate me more knowing that I was allowing her to have something really special in our relationship that she could never have gotten, just from me.<br />
Okay the down side. I have been married three times and was a cuckold in each relationship. Unfortunately, all of my wives fell in love with a bull, one of the bulls was a butch lesbian. They unfortunately, mistook the awesome sex with one of their bulls, for love. Yes, all three wives eventually broke up with their bulls, realizing too late that falling in love with a bull was a foolish thing to do. They realized too late was that a bull appreciated being able to take a wife from a cuckold, but giving them the same love and attention that the cuckold did, was not what they were about.<br />
I still can't find that woman that appreciates taking full advantage of having a devoted cuckold for a boyfriend or husband. Am still dating. They say they are interested, but none are true cuckoldresses.

Best Answer

I saw this post and wanted to chime in as a black man, from a black man's point of view. I by no means see myself as less of a man sexually or other wise. I have f**cked married women with their husbands as cucklods, white couples, interracial couple and black couples. I have even been on the other spectrum where my girl friend at the time has been with other men and i have watched and eat her cream pie, even joined in by licking on him as he did her. i have even sucked on him after being in her. For the white man having his woman worked over by a black man is a humiliation thing, maybe but from my point of view race doesn't matter it's what your into that matters. Me personally I am very sexual open and down for whatever as long as it fun and no one gets hurt in the process. I hope this gives you a better insight on the lifestyle. By the way you don't have to sell it men are very straight forward to the most part and will say whats on there mind.....

Best Answer

Thanks Knowledge, that response was not only informative but hot as hell LOL. I appreciate you sharing your experiences with me. Lucky girlfriend no doubt.

Best Answer

Are you still looking?

Best Answer

YES, there are black cucks!<br />
Some of your confusion may come from the term cuckold itself; technically, any man who lets his woman **** around is a cuckold - whether he knows it or not. Erotic cuckolding comes with his knowledge of what she's doing, whether he participates (most do in some way or all ways), or not. A minority of men enjoy humiliation of being controlled and rejected by her fun. (A quarter, in my guesstimate.) Typically, and stereotypically, these men have small dicks! (How small? smaller than the average 6 inches.)<br />
You need an intro to cuck lifestyle: all power combinations are possible. Some Fs need a mate to take control and share them (about one-eight) ; others ant to be in control with their mate/hub/BF, but sub to men outside their primary relationship.<br />
All kinds of fetish/power variations are possible. Just google "hotwifeblog" and "david ley interview" for an authoritative overview of erotic cuckolding~EVERYbody's doing it now!<br />
Get back to me for further info.

Best Answer

Thanks Orson2,<br />Since I have recently found out about the lifestyle, honestly I learned about the word cuckold from "Redtube" and a studio produced **** clip, I still didnt know that there was a lifestyle behind it. Then I searched for it and found how many "real" people live this way. As a woman I was totally turned on by it although I'm sure many women would not be. While I was looking, mainly and maybe in not a true representation, most of what I found tended to the black bull and mostly white women. I did see Asian and a few Latin women but most of the "bulls" were black, so thinking of my own experience with black men I really started to wonder if a black man would ever be a true cuck. I mentioned to someone the little understanding I have of the lifestyle, but I did understand that there are different la<x>yers to the lifestyle and again wondered if a black man would be a cuck to the end. I appreciate your interest in helping to explain it even further. Do you believe that it is actually the cuck who has the ultimate power and I know power is not the most important part or it may not be important at all in fact, but it seems to me he ultimately has the most power in the situation. Again thanks for your input.

Best Answer

I thought the cuckold thing was about a guy who's more "manly" than you screwing your girl? Black men are seen as more manly than white guys usually but surely there have to be black men who don't feel all that manly that would get off on watching their gf get screwed by a more manly man, regardless of race?<br />
Then there are guys that just like watching their girl ****, it's not about humiliation for them, just the turn on of watching their gf being sexy as hell, just like **** but just for you and happening right in front of you.<br />
You can talk to me about it if you want.

Best Answer

Thanks to everyone for the input and it is greatly appreciate hearing everyones view as they help with my understanding of this lifestyle. I am just finding out about this little treasure of possible pleasure:) Ketsan I understand your point about watching a more "manly" man **** your wife or gf but I guess I have never met a Black man who ever thought he was less "manly" than another man especially when it comes to sex. I'm interested in swinging too, so I suppose I will start there, but it will be interesting to see the faces of Black men who I will try and convince that this is a lifestyle that I want him to embrace and adopt as a practice. Watching his woman get pounded by different men is one thing but since there are many more la<x>yers to this, like possibly not being able to **** his own woman and cleaning her up after load after load of hot *** has been deposited in her p*ssy might be a hard sell, but I will keep a postive attitude about it. Thanks guys.

Best Answer

If you were to read some of my stories you would know where I am coming from as a Black cuckold man. There are lots of submissive Black men and I am sure you have been with some in the past. Have you ever made love to a Black man and you were on top. That is a sign of a submissive man.
My wife and I have been married for almost thirty years now, and in all the years that we have been married, she have never had sex with me more than 4 times in any given month. She deprives me of sex.
I have never seen her have sex with another man, but I have asked her if she would be interested in a mfm relationship. I know that I don't satisfy my wife sexually and I actually get myself off while I imagine her having sex with anotherr man.
She refuses to let me watch her with another man, but she has made it clear to me that what is between he legs is hers to do with whatever she please.
So, I know that I am cuckold, I just don't get the opportunity to watch, but I would not pass up the opportunity to watch my big booty Blach woman get it on with an alpha man.
She is superior to me educationally, financially and socially, and sexually. She can bring me to my boiling point within minutes or she can make me last all night. I know that I am her puppy and all of our friends and family know it too.
We don't go out much together and when we do it is usually just the two of us, unless we go to church or the mall.
I wish we could meet up with another couple where the man is a cuckold so that I wouldn't feel so alone.
Thewn maybe my wife would let the other cuckold do her while I watch, and his wife would let me do her. I would like to be your fan. Maybe you can convince my wife to be a little more adventurous.

Best Answer

I am into black women only and I would enjoy cleaning You up no matter if You have cheated me with black or white. Furthermore I would accept Your pregnancy with our lover as well

Best Answer

I ****** a black mans wife before while he watched. My **** was bigger than his and his wife kept reminding him of that. He even sucked on me to get me hard and placed me inside his wife that was on top of me. So yes, it does happen.

Best Answer

Nope. As long as black women want to do it, black men or any other race will let it happen. If you need help, just let me know. Good Luck and cuckold as many men as you can!!!

Best Answer

I am a black male who has been cheated so many times that I am hardwired to view cuckolding & cheating as an ex<x>pression of a modern woman's sexual ex<x>pression and power. a Black Female Cuckoldress would be a dream come true.

Best Answer

As a life long dominant who has cuckolded men of every race let me chime in with a few thoughts.<br />
First, white folks are freakier than anyone sexually. Higher up the economic scale you go the weirder they are (I come from an executive household and know from experience).<br />
Second there are far more whites with computers. So you are going to see the demographics skewed way off to the "white cuckolded by blacks".<br />
Black women in general (and I mean very generally and in the US) are a matriarchal society because A) many men are put in prison and B) the government broke up the black families with the welfare laws in the late 50s and through the mid 80s made it so a woman on welfare Without a husband could get more money than a black woman with a working husband would get.<br />
Now all that said, I have met many submissive black men and women. They are VERY hidden. You will not see them out at BDSM clubs, or doing public display. Again in general, black society is very provincial. For all its 'freaky' reputation, in general, they are very sexually conservative. Lots of ******* around, but very little kink out in public except where the Men get pulled in by white couples with a major bdsm-cuckold freak.<br />
All that said, if you are a black woman and come across as an Alpha female-Matriarch, then yes you can find black men who want this.<br />
This is more true if you are more educated than he is and your lovers are white and more educated than he is as well. I have known a number of black female executives and academics who responded to me being dominant. In "public and business" they appeared very much in control, but privately loved being 'massa's good little n!gga girl' and that got even more intense for them if they could share it with a black man who was submitting as a couple, where she was being used by groups of whites.<br />
I find this even more common in the 'blacker' Indian from the southern part of India, which has the same dynamic and that history of being 'ruled' by the White British Males.<br />
So how would you feel being owned by a white male who gave you to other white men to use as their sexual toy?

Best Answer

I am one of thoes less educated black men who is married to a top executive black woman with a white male boss. I know that they take business trips together sometimes with he and his male coworker. It saddens me when she take these trips because I can't take time off from work to accompany her. ai sometimes imagine these white me having their way with my wife. It brings a pain to the center of my chest and tears in my eyes to think about it, but it also gives me a hard on and I often j/o until she returns from her trip. She often makes me wait for a week or to after she return before she allow me to touch her. I am thinking she feels a little guilty or maybe she is worn out or perhaps that is her way of letting me know that her a88 is satisfied,

Best Answer

Your conflict is something I have often seen in the cuckold. First, you want a sexual woman-wife, but you have been raised in a society which says this type of woman is 'bad and wrong'....Second, you fear you could be easily replaced because in general women prefer alpha males...How would you feel if you and your wife were at a party where she was 'the party' and you were the 'butler-house n!gger' and these dominant white men were not just using your wife in front of you, but were making comments and making you clean her between men who all took her bareback?...How would you feel or more to the point how hard is your cuck thinking about that scene right Now?....If you are hard and would love to see that, maybe it is time for you to let your wife know....she would prefer Not to feel guilty...You might even find her boss would give you a job which would have you coming along and 'serving' as an assistant in public and.......in private.

Best Answer

She is out of state on one of those business trips right now. A six day five night trip. She made it clear to me not to call her unless it is an emergency because she did not want to be interrupted. I not be allowed to talk to, touch or see my wife for almost a week is such a turn on yet humiliating at the same time because she is away with her white, twenty year younger boss.

Best Answer

Would be interesting to know what the dynamic is between them. I had a similar situation with an Indian couple and his wife liked being the 'special customer Service girl' at home she made it very clear to her husband if he wanted to be married to her, he had to embrace "serving superior whites" which is a major hold over from colonial times.

Best Answer

I wish you and I could talk off line because I find your words so electifying. There is definately a connection between us because when my wife says,"No" to me about anything, it makes me feel so inferior, but in some strange way, I just want to lay on the floor and kiss her feet. I feel so week in her presence and I long to watch some big di== man fu== her unti she sh==.

Best Answer

I am a married white man who is interested in being cuckolded by my pretty wife. I have dated black women in the past and, at least in fantasy, wish I could be your cuckold and you could live the lifestyle you wanted (except that I wouldn't be black). It would be fun and erotically humiliating to have you go out and **** your lovers(white or black) and call me from their homes or hotel rooms and tell me what you were about to do. And tell me to get a pair of your panties to sniff and lick while I listened to you get 'serviced' on the phone. Perhaps you would come home to me, oozing with his love, to reclaim me as your loving, adoring, ***** licking husband.

Best Answer

I'm one white man that would love nothing more then to be cuckolded by a black woman no matter what race men she wants to screw.

Best Answer

No you just have to find that sub black man. I have been letting my woman dominate me an she is learning to really like it.

Best Answer

As many have replied and I am sure you have found out by now,it has,been two years,there is no race guidelines.Just like everything,there is nothing really set in stone.Just like in the BDSM lifestyle.There are many that feel one gender and/or race is above the other.WRONG! There are some that think that all cuckolds have a small or smaller than the bull penis.WRONG!<br />
Anyway,in the writing of your post,you were single and looking for your cuckold.Has that status changed?If not,I would adore an opportunity for us to get acquainted.

Best Answer

Well, as a older white man who has lived the cuckold life style since the 1970s, i can tell U that i have also never known anything but dominant black men. Both of my wives were white and each of them were easy to convince to cuckold me. Each of them finally agreed to meet and **** black men but in both of their cases, they were not initially attracted to black men or the taboo that it still is to some extent. But like the saying goes "Once U go black, U never go back!"<br />
My last 3 relationships have been with black women who were and are much younger (like 40 years) than me. They were also fairly easy to bring into the idea of cuckolding me. These beautiful black beauties were interested only in the size of the **** and not the color of it. i am sexually less endowed (1" in diameter X 6" long). Initially, they went for looks, physically handsome and well built, but soon they wanted men much larger than me, so she could always denigrate my size and inability to perform to please her... The post coital intimacy with me was always me giving her oral.<br />
For me, i wonder why there are not many more black women who want to marry then cuckold white men. i find this very exciting and hope to hear much more from black women.

Best Answer

Yes, black men can be Cuckold. I don't believe that a man being cuckold is a black/white thing. I have been happily involved with a black man who is a Cuckold. The way things work for us is that he seems to "get off" with me having sex with white men. So the concept of what white couples do is essentially the same with us just the opposite.. My advice would be to find a black man who is willing to admit he is a cukold rather than try to convert a black man into a cuckold....Happy hunting!!!

Best Answer

i think black women, in general, have too much respect for black men to cuckold them the way they do in these EXP stories w/ white men,white women and black men

Best Answer

i wish i could find a cuckoldstress... ive been interested in the lifestyle for awhile its just hard to find it in my area

Best Answer

It's rare, indeed... or not very proclaimed. My wife was extremely sexually liberated in college... I started dating her when she slowed down. But I have always loved hearing her stories about the sexual encounters. I learned to love them. I'm not sure if I would be a true cuck. I like watching her at the gloryhole, and she likes watching me **** other women.

Best Answer

I would love to be the white bull for a black woman and her black husband. Nothing says a black man can't be submissive except society generally portrays them as dominant. Watching a black man lick my cream from his black lady would be a definite turn on. There does not have to be a humiliation aspect but some men get off on that part of it and I have no problem being the Dom as that is my personality anyways.

Best Answer

Do you have a black wife that needs a thick white **** pleasuring her as you watch? My seed filling her pink ***** and dripping out so you can lick it all up and get her ready for round two?

Best Answer

Well the answer is yes they can be. I am currently involved with a black guy who is a Cuck and I am a black woman. I have always had submissive black men attracted to me. Some would admit they were submissive and others may not of been aware of their submissive mannerisms. I always rebeled against these type of men but having a self professed cuckold has opened me to a whole new experience. This Cuck choose me and I think this is what happens more often than not the Suns choose who they want to serve. The dynamics of our relationship is quite complex but so far it is working. We choose to interact with a wide variety of people, we don't use race nor gender as a deciding factor. Good Luck!

Best Answer

I am a white man who was cuckolded by his wife until cancer took her. I seek a new cuckoldress and definately want a black one this time.

Best Answer