Sure if you want your baby to be 'tarded.

Best Answer

cant walk together if you don't think together

Best Answer

that's a good trick!....REBORN?...

Best Answer

I think it is really hard to answer this question. For starts we need to define what is right or wrong universally. I know that many orthodox Catholic priests wont marry two people if they are not both orthodox Catholics. If you are with a good true scripture teaching church then they would point out where it says in scripture that a man and a woman should not be "unevenly yoked". Of course it is possible but then you need to consider the question "do you want the marriage bless by God?" I believe that we each need to grow where we are planted. Find a denomination or church where you feel you fit in and get to know its teachings. Perhaps speak to a minister or "head" of that church. I do hope you find all that you are searching for. To read more from me go to: http://wisdomreleased.yolasite.com/

Best Answer

If they love each other and are comfortable with the religious difference, why not?

Best Answer

it may not work out.. you're both likely to frustrate each other.

Best Answer