my friend wore his sisters old one piece swimsuit everyday for the summer and nobody said any thing,he's not gay,he's 12,is he just exploring his other side or something else what do you think?
fredricton fredricton 18-21, M 40 Answers Jul 30, 2012

I would like society to allow people to explore their insides without fear. Conformity for the sake of conformity is mindless drivel.

Best Answer

Well said, lady.

Best Answer

Ty.

Best Answer

of coarse he can. everyone has the ability to do so even tho it may not be socialy acceptable.

Best Answer

Good answer.

Best Answer

Why not. Sounds like fun.

Best Answer

Sure as far as I know some boys and some men prefer girls and women's one piece swimsuits over a pair of swim shorts anyway, besides men that want to wear a one piece swimsuit don't have too many unisex one piece swimsuit choices out there. And in my opinion you don't have to be gay to want to experience it, life is about new experiences go make new discoveries and have fun believing in yourself, have you thought about taking this alternative thinking route, Why not just make a one piece swimsuit out of spandex and the same material that women's one piece swimsuits are made out of, but make a short john wetsuit look but out of the materials suggested above. So make a spandex / Lycra swimsuit that looks like a wetsuit but is a durable swimsuit that has the same feel as a woman's but is made for men that is easy to get on and off. I would like one that is a one piece that has short sleeves and shorts but altogether a one piece suit

Best Answer

Sure he can. If he wants to wear a one piece suit then he should go ahead. Since they don't make one piece suits without legs for men, we have to resort to wearing girls suits.

Best Answer

Sure, no reason why he shouldn't be able to.

Best Answer

I wore a two pc suit out on the beach and on a boat once. I just wore a nice cover up and not too may people paid any attention to me. I was with some other girls, so I think they thot I was just an ugly girl going swimming.

Best Answer

I mean, it's what they used to wear back in the day: http://www.bilerico.com/2009/06/oldtimey2.jpg

Best Answer

Yes there i no reason why you should its just a piece of clothing at the end of the day

Best Answer

why not? he will just have to put up with fools that think it's gay! Such fools don't know what gays is!

Best Answer

If he does not care about ridicule then hell yeah go for it kid you got my support

Best Answer

It's up to him at the end of the day. (Jesus I'm turning into a libertarian!)

Best Answer

Weird if you ask me

Best Answer

yes<br />
i wear swimsuit one piece from long years (10 years)<br />
and i stay with that!!!<br />
but i am love to do that

Best Answer

Certainly. I do it all the time. It just feels a lot better than a regular bpair of board shorts. also, it provides me with more security.

Best Answer

I couldn't. The netting in a boy bathing suit gives me issues with being too tight I can't imagine how it would all fit in a one piece.

Best Answer

They can, but it would look funny.

Best Answer

Sure he might be exploring. But I would also add that some of the unisex swim wear this year is shorts and a rash-shirt which can look very much like a girl's one-piece suit.

Best Answer

Yes, he can !<br />
There a a lot of sporty (one-pieces) swimsuits that fits boys as well as girls.<br />
Maybe it´s a little bit unusual, but it´s ok and looks good.<br />
All my girlfriends does like me wearing "female" swimsuits (and leotards).

Best Answer

I think they should be allowed to.<br />
I think it is nice for guys to wear womens' bathing suits

Best Answer