womaninlove21 womaninlove21 22-25, F 78 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes... a happy person can make other person go happy :D

Best Answer

Very provocative question. I'll give you cudos for asking it, cause it sure fires up the conversation. My short answer: Yes and no. I really believe it comes down to how each of us are wired. Kinsey believed we were all on a scale from 1 to 5, with 1 being 100% straight and 5 being 100% gay. Someone in the middle might be considered bi-sexual. You can't sway someone at either extreme, but someone in the middle might be attracted to same sex, or be open to experimenting. I don't think it's cut and dry one way or another. Being gay is not a disease, not an affliction . People need to grow up and stop being so fixated on the issue. That's how I see it, anyway.

Best Answer

Actually the Kinsey scale was 0 - 6; with "0" being 100% straight, and "6" being 100% gay.

Best Answer

Are you ******* kidding me?

Best Answer

yes its contagious....

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

It's called "sexual abuse" and "rape" ... happens to unfortunate victims all the time, instant conversion.

Best Answer

I know it's sad.

Best Answer

?

Best Answer

Homosexuality isn't contagious... Though ignorance like yours can be.

Best Answer

Do not try to be judgemental.Questions raised here by the person asking it,is not aimed at gaining personal knowledge on the issue. I know the answer to the question,mister.

Best Answer

For what other (useful) purpose are questions asked beyond gaining knowledge?

Best Answer

No one could ever make me go gay.

Generally speaking, no, I don't think so. Not any more than a black person can make other people tan.

Best Answer

There is no substantial evidence to indicate that one gay person can make another gay, assuming by gay you mean homosexual. We can simply look at kids raised by gay couples- just because they were raised by same sex parents does not mean that they are more likely to go one way or the other. Anyone who has told you otherwise is lying.

Best Answer

You just made me gay...thanks!

Best Answer

hmmm I belive in the states a thing called " gay aversion therapy" has rearerd its sudo-scinetiffic head so from the perspective of people who belive in that nonsence then yes but if you are serious abt learning more then try Journal of Clinical Psychology Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 448–456, May 1995 or online in PDF @ http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com

Best Answer

well they can't completely but they might influence it.

Best Answer

if he can, he must be a sexy hunk of manwoman.

Best Answer

I hope so. I want a gay person to make go gay. It's bound to improve my social life.

Best Answer

Why does every one think that? I'm not gay, but I have gay friends (lesbians) and not once have I ever seen them force girls to be gay.

Best Answer

People have gotten more heteroflexible and so more people are curious and willing to experiment. So yes..! ;P

Best Answer

No. We are all born to be who we are. Some may try to "experiment", but it will not work in the long run. Personal experience is that for years of trying to do the straight thing and when it came to being with a woman, I was never able to react properly. It was not meant to happen.

Best Answer

I think we are all bi, If you feel the need than you persue that feeling. I myself, feel free to travel on any road that is in front of me.

Best Answer

Yes, so beware

Best Answer

No. We have this thing called "choice".

Best Answer

I don't believe that being gay is contagious, no. But I do feel it necessary to say that I was "converted", for lack of a better word. I'd been feeling that something wasn't right inside me for some time, and one night at a party I kissed another girl on a dare. Boom. It just, sort of clicked in my brain. Ah, yes, this is right. So I wouldn't call it "making me gay", I'd just say she shed some light where previously there was darkness.

Best Answer