I can lift my boyfreing for more than an hour and he cant. Women are usually more stronger but shy to admit

Best Answer

More then an hour !?? That is an olympic record, I suppose !!!? ;-) ... have you actually done that, and counted on the clock?

Best Answer

wow
what els

Best Answer

like it

Best Answer

This is so cool you can carry your bf for an hour. Did you carry him piggyback? Or in a cradle. How much do you two weigh. Does he sit on your lap for a long time?

Best Answer

Yes we can ..no matter how small she is or how big he thinks he is =-P

Best Answer

how you can

Best Answer

I've been carried by my sister and one of her friends, so yes a girl can carry a man.

Best Answer

We had a student PE teacher at school this term, a woman about 20, very strongly built. There's a boy in the class (age 16) who's always showing off. He's not tall, only about 5'5", but he's really solid - beefy chest and thick thighs, and he always 'forgets' his PE kit, so he has to do it in his boxer shorts and bare-chested. In the gym class we were doing pair exercises which involved lifting your partner, and he made sure he had no partner, so went over to the student teacher, told her he weighed 10 stone 10, and sort of challenged her to do the lifting exercise with him. <br />
As I said, she was powerful, and stood up with this kid on her shoulders really easily. To add to the fun, his pants were half way down at the back, so his bare arse was msotly on show.

Best Answer

My GF lifts me. and I love her when she does that.She has a gold medal in ‘Malkhamb’ and is an acrobat besides, being a dancer. and she also do Yoga, Ballet and Kathak. She has the natural strength.

Best Answer

Women have strong hips and legs just because they must be strong to carry their child since it is unborn.

Best Answer

I'm not sure kidnap is the way to a man's heart :)

Best Answer

If the girl's 5'9 and the man is anorexic, definitely.

Best Answer

No, but a real woman can.

Best Answer

Yes easy

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer