Tusharp Tusharp 31-35 13 Answers Apr 7, 2009

I can lift my boyfreing for more than an hour and he cant. Women are usually more stronger but shy to admit

Best Answer

More then an hour !?? That is an olympic record, I suppose !!!? ;-) ... have you actually done that, and counted on the clock?

Best Answer

wow
what els

Best Answer

like it

Best Answer

This is so cool you can carry your bf for an hour. Did you carry him piggyback? Or in a cradle. How much do you two weigh. Does he sit on your lap for a long time?

Best Answer

Yes we can ..no matter how small she is or how big he thinks he is =-P

Best Answer

how you can

Best Answer

I've been carried by my sister and one of her friends, so yes a girl can carry a man.

Best Answer

Women have strong hips and legs just because they must be strong to carry their child since it is unborn.

Best Answer

We had a student PE teacher at school this term, a woman about 20, very strongly built. There's a boy in the class (age 16) who's always showing off. He's not tall, only about 5'5", but he's really solid - beefy chest and thick thighs, and he always 'forgets' his PE kit, so he has to do it in his boxer shorts and bare-chested. In the gym class we were doing pair exercises which involved lifting your partner, and he made sure he had no partner, so went over to the student teacher, told her he weighed 10 stone 10, and sort of challenged her to do the lifting exercise with him.

As I said, she was powerful, and stood up with this kid on her shoulders really easily. To add to the fun, his pants were half way down at the back, so his bare arse was msotly on show.

Best Answer

Umm... just search YouTube for "lift carry" and you'll find pages and pages of girls lifting and carrying men!

There's a little Asian gal, in particular, who made a number of videos, by request, of her carrying around her boyfriends. Her videos with her last (current?) boyfriend (tall black guy) say he weighs 240lbs., which has to be around double her weight. She carries him all around a basketball court and even squats down to the ground with him still on her back to pick up something, and stands back up with him again!

The whole time, she's smiling and making it look pretty easy too! It's pretty cool to watch, but I know I believe it because I've known several little Asian gals over the years that are WAY stronger than you'd think to look at them! (I used to know this guy, Randy, who had an Asian g/f who was tall but skinny. He weighed at least 180-185lbs. or so and she used to let hm sit on her shoulders when they were painting rooms and needed to do the tops of walls or the ceiling. I saw her holding him up like that for 15-20 minutes at a time, like it was no big deal. One time, he was trying to reach this little window to paint trim around it and she pointed her toes to give him an extra little boost up higher. She had kind of long feet anyway, and held them pointed up nearly vertical, like a ballet dancer or something, so it gave him all the extra height he needed! Her calf muscles were bulging out and everything, but she held him up there like that until he finished it!)

Best Answer

Do you know how much the girl weighed? That is incredible that she held him on her shoulders for 15 minutes or more? Could she beat him wrestling?

Best Answer

do you have you tube link of that video..pls share if you have

Best Answer

I'm not sure kidnap is the way to a man's heart :)

Best Answer

If the girl's 5'9 and the man is anorexic, definitely.

Best Answer

No, but a real woman can.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

My GF lifts me. and I love her when she does that.She has a gold medal in ‘Malkhamb’ and is an acrobat besides, being a dancer. and she also do Yoga, Ballet and Kathak. She has the natural strength.

Best Answer