balleteunuch balleteunuch 41-45, T 21 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Yes, if she's got the balls

Best Answer

WINNER!

Best Answer

thx

Best Answer

I really think that anybody 'could' love anybody, regardless of prowess, strength, or wealth.

Best Answer

yes why not iin history all eunuch live together with girls ..i wish to be eunuch in harem

Best Answer

Sorry, but a "man" with no balls will never be in bed with me.

Best Answer

A girl can love a eunuch but would the eunuch love her in return or would she suffer from unrequited love

Best Answer

Of course. Love isn't actually about the physical act.

Best Answer

Si, as long as she has the Cojones !

Best Answer

1. a eunuch, has no balls, they stil have their penis.<br />
2. I don't see why not.<br />
3. That is SOOO not your picture.

Best Answer

my profile pic is a very good ballet friend, she is ok with me using her, as i would love to look like her (one day in y dreams) and I am a eunuch with all of it gone, reason for my question

Best Answer

Then you're not a eunuch, you're a ken doll. Eunuchs have their balls cuts off to prevent puberty it was a common practice in Christian Choirs, Harem countries, and slave trade.

Best Answer

Well I guess there is no ture name for me. I desire not to be either male or female, so I am neither and so far (coming up for a year) it is right for me. Sex was never a big deal, but I would like to find love with someone

Best Answer

That's fine, but just say your genitals were mutilated. You're technically genderqueer if you have a desire to be androgynous, not Transgender.

Best Answer

My pen!s and test!es all were fine before and fully working before the opertion. Has someone how does not requier sex, can I find love with an other person

Best Answer

Yes. Find someone who's comfortable with your disadvatage. Also, just because you have nothing down there doesn't mean you can have some kind of sex. Think outside the box...pun unintended.

Best Answer

For me, sex was never apart of my male life, so being sexless is prefect for me, I would dearly love to find someone who will understand that there can be no physical relationship, can there be happy with love and devotion

Best Answer

you know I may be wrong but I think most women would rather just cut your balls off slowly and watch you fade and from your wheelchair call them mommy

Best Answer

yeah, he cant love you back though

Best Answer

Of course she can, but the relationship will remain un-consummated. Love knows no bounds and you could have a very happy life with him

Best Answer

Yes but can he love her back?? LOL

Best Answer

i have no idea what a eunuch is

Best Answer

me, a person that was a man, now has no sexual genitals

Best Answer

oh sorry I asked

Best Answer

He has a pen!s but no testes so cannot get an erection or engage in sexual activity

Best Answer

don't be sorry, you have learned something new

Best Answer

Knowledge is a dangerous thing

Best Answer

No pen!s and test!es all smooth

Best Answer

Is this something you chose?

Best Answer

Yes, it was my choice to be a eunuch

Best Answer

Why? Is there one guarding you?........lol

Best Answer

Sure if her libido is dead and buried.

Best Answer

I'd think so

Best Answer

But she won't get any loving in return!

Best Answer

Depends on the type of eunuch---the ones who lost only their testicles after maturity were a HUGE hit in Mid-Eastern Harems

Best Answer

A relationship ba<x>sed solely on sex will never last. A woman can be satisfied in any number of ways. If she truly understands you and falls in love with the person you are she will find a way to work around your lack of a penis.

Best Answer

In addition, my wife and I have not had intercourse for longer than I can remember and our marriage is better than it has ever been. She says intercourse is way overrated.

Best Answer