And I'm talking about Arab women. It's against the Arab culture for a woman to move out of her house, unless if she's moving to her husband's house or a relative. But what if she's single, and wants to live by herself? Will that be illegal? Let's say she moved out of her house against her family's will. Can they call the cops on her to bring her back?
Masquerade91 Masquerade91 22-25, F 3 Answers May 21 in Community

A reply to a bi-tch called deliza on EP :) . You're calling me ignorant, while you've been going out of context since your first comment. I'm even confused about the part where you said that I can't tell you what to write or how to answer. ***** I didn't order anyone! I saw something "abnormal" in your comment and I simply pointed out the retardation :D . Whether I'm fugly/ugly/hideous... It STILL won't change the fact that you're a retarded moron Deliza :/ ... And like how you can comment the way you want... I can comment however the fucck I want bit-ch! :o I'll curse whether YOUR father likes it or not :3 . And you're telling me not to curse while on the other hand YOU were the one that started to curse from the first damn place. You stupid ignorant retarded b-itch. Here's an advice coming from a girl to a retarded bi-tch (which is YOU Deliza ;) ). If YOU want people to f-ucking respect you without cursing, you'll have to do the same shi-t! Otherwise stop being a p-ussy! And toughen the f-uck up! Instead of going to my wall, profile and stories I've written, posting on my Whiteboard and then blocking me, cuz you know damn well that I'm able to burn you with my replies. LOL! You're an embarrassment to all women out there! Seriously! I mean is that ALL you got???????????? O.o

Best Answer

no cos in uae- they 2nd class citizens-not allowed drive a car!!

Best Answer

You're confusing the United Arab Emirates with Saudi Arabia. Women in the Emirates are free to drive just like men!

Best Answer

thats it saudi x

Best Answer

Yea... I'm asking about the UAE NOT Saudi Arabia.

Best Answer

any muslium country women 2nd class citerzens-seen as possesions

Best Answer

lol why would u care?It's their own life ,they can live whenever the fucck they want

Best Answer

Well here's the thing :) if it's illegal, then NO they're NOT able to live wherever the fucck they want! Whereas I am curious! Therefore I asked this question. So why do YOU care that I asked? :) It's "my life" and I can "ask whatever the fucck I want".

PS, you're a moron. ^_^

Best Answer

u are rude and ignorant
who do u think u are?U can't tell me what to write or how to answer,there is no need for cursing,and u fugly as hell byee

Best Answer

Add a response...once a cheater always a cheater

Best Answer