Aluballif Aluballif 22-25, F 17 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Yes. My best friend is a guy and I'm a girl. I'm also attracted to girls though so that might change the dynamics of things.

Best Answer

Women generally say yes.

Men generally say no.

Women know that if the guy had the opportunity, the guy would want to sleep with them.

Men know they want to sleep with women.

Depends on who you're asking.

Best Answer

I don't think so, no. If you sleep together, and it is good, the friendship has changed. If you sleep together and it's a disaster, imagine trying to say that to your friend!

Best Answer

Sure. Happens all the time -- when one of the two is gay.

Best Answer

It has been known to happen.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Yes. But only after they have had sex and no spark. Then they can be best most important to each other friends RARE. I have a girl i know i would ask to be in my wedding we are that close. But we started out as a sexual relationship. Broke up but missed each other too much not to be friends!

Best Answer

Well, if us old and ugly folk can do it, I'm sure you young, beautiful people can too.

Best Answer

absolutely. its called self control

Best Answer

Self control will not work. Only the fear of losing that person. And only you have checked the sex box off.

Best Answer

attractive people dont need to have sex with every other attractive person they know. if you were attractive youd know that already

Best Answer

Of course they can .

Best Answer

It sounds like your answer is in your question? Are you struggling being "just friends"? And would you really like the friendship to develop into something more? Maybe I'm just reading too much into things. Personally I hope you get whatever you want out of the relationship and end up happy and content.

Best Answer