shawnhooper shawnhooper 51-55, T 21 Answers Jun 27, 2010

yes and yes. Rape is nonconsensual sex. So if a girl were to tie a guy up or give him a date rape drug so that he can't fight back, a girl can easily rape a man. And doesn't the man have to be hard some people ask. My answer is all it takes is Viagra or **** stimulation.

Best Answer

Generally speaking, a man can only be raped or beaten by a woman if he lets her. We are stronger most of the time, why is it so difficult to accept that? Women stand no chance against men who do NOT hold back. Unless you restrain me with ropes, put a knife to my testicles and I will have that woman flat on ground faster than you can say 911.

Best Answer

dont you believe it mate my missus has had police training and she can have me overpowered tied up and at her mercy in a matter of seconds, Ive tried to fight back and boy that was a mistake i just ended up with her knee in my back and my arms in a very painful position up my back and I'm no pushover either.

Best Answer

dude, your so stereotypical, men can get beat by a girl... it doesnt matter! go fight a female MMA fighter... who do you think will win? so just shut up about the stereotype... u would prob get beaten easily... *****

Best Answer

ok stupid but im beat a woman bodybulider and **** her and kick her *** and fight with 9 person and beat them all

Best Answer

are you weak go and traning box and body buliding

Best Answer

you're a weakass nga

Best Answer

Bull, not unless that MMA girl is a bodybuilder. I agree with the poster below, you're a weakass if you let some femme beat you up. A femme MMA might land 20 punches or kicks on me, but once I land one or two it is over for her. Averjoe, I don't care what kind of police training she had, if you let your missus do that - you are a pushover. If she tried to put a knee to my back I'd throw her off and knock her out.

Best Answer

Yes, there was a case in Melbourne Australia years ago. This taxi driver picks up a woman who gets into the front seat. They drive to a quiet location and she pulls a knife and tells him to get undressed. He does so. She then puts the sharp side of the knife against his testicles and tells him she will cut them off if he does not screw her. She gets angry when he finds it difficult to get hard with such pressure on him. Eventually with some coaxing he does get it up. She then apparently rapes him. He truly believed she was going to castrate him if he didn't do it.<br />
It took him a long time to get anyone to believe his story as most people, including the cops thought it was made up as no one believed he could get hard under such duress. Apparently it can happen just like some women become wet when raped.

Best Answer

yes a guy can be raped by a girl, a friend was of mine was raped by a girl, <br />
(he's gay) he was sleeping and she stimulated him while he was asleep and he awoke to her on top of him

Best Answer

Yesh and yesh

Best Answer

i wanna be raped by women

Best Answer

I suppose for the first and definitely for the second, I have several women, including my owner / wife who beat me up regularly. Bruised and bloody. And I must say that I love being beaten up by women. I am always ready and willing if a woman wants to beat me up, I offer no resistance.

Best Answer

Ok think about this folks..... (men in general)... could an average built man rape a man with the stature of 'the rock'. I think they could cos that's the comparison here. If there's a will there is always a way. All it takes is Seduction, drugs, Bonding of isolation, threat and a sick mind at that.

Best Answer

That is bullshit I bet up a woman mma fighter before and easily overpowered her. Real man cannot be raped by a woman that is a fairytale. In what kind of man freezes up when he see a women with a strap on not me I'll laugh my *** off and call her a dike and number 1 you can't rape the willing thank you very much. In women mma fighters are a joke no 1 wants to watch dikes scratching in slap each other Lol and no women cannot rape man thats a (HELL NO)

Best Answer

Kevinborns,DREAM ON BOY! IT HAPPENED QUITE A FEW TIMES HERE WHERE I LIVE!

Best Answer

The intention of this question is necessarily not righteous cause no men who gets rape by a woman will ever complain about it. Just another occasion to get free *****...so nobody has a problem related to that. I'm here to jerk off about the hypothetic stories you guys are talking about so I wish I'd get rape by a MMA *****. But the fact is, no woman has the propension to proactively go get anything in general life (biological disposition to stay there with ***** juice on their index finger and wait), where would she find the ambition?

Best Answer

i want being raped by a girl

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

Everybody seems to think that ALL girls are weaklings! In reality this is just not the case. Some girls have the urge to be sexually dominant just like some guys do and there are plenty of girls out there who are more than capable of overpowering guys and imposing their will - I 've known several who get a real kick out of doing this. So yes it does happen and probably far more than anyone realizes. You won't hear of too many men complaining or reporting it though...

Best Answer

Yes, I am proof of that. Sometimes women do not even have to restrain the man. When being raped, be it anally or of a falace nature, men freeze in place. If using a strap-on this is very easy. In some cases, women make certain he will not move by drugging him then restraining him (go ahead give a guy something to drink or eat, he’ll instinctively accept it as you showing motion of kindness. The only reason I do not do this is because of how many times I have been drugged and/or flat-out poisoned by “gifts”.). Because the penis reacts almost completely involuntarily, (I mean, seriously, blind fold them and put a bug on it and they will get an erection because it is being touched.) they can force themselves onto him in his sleep by rubbing hem until it is fully erect. They then use a “****-ring ” to force him to maintain the erection indefinitely and have their way with him. When he wakes up they do not usually need to gag him because a quick threat to his genitals (“shut up and lick my ***** or I’ll cut your **** off”) accompanied with a warning squeeze and/or nicking him with a knife will quickly silence him. They may also remove the ring (if they care about the wellbeing of his genitals) and give him a large amount of Viagra or some similar drug. If she dose not care what happens to him, she will leave the ring on until she releases him, which could be days later. This is not good because it cuts the circulation off and his penis can die. The same thing can happen to his testicals, if she has placed the ring behind them. This is why woman on man rape can destroy mail genitals. In any case, yes, a man can easily be raped by a woman and is highly unlikely to report it.<br />
When in a fight, often the one who knows more about offence/defense wins. Or who has a weapon.

Best Answer

suppose so, so long as nothing too floppy, 2nd question, without a doubt.

Best Answer

Hi shawnhooper<br />
I guess so but the main problem is men raping and beating women.<br />
Men rape men too.<br />
:)

Best Answer

Yes of course. Why not? Do have a look at all of these metrosexual men. victims within.....

Best Answer

yes and yes please

Best Answer

I don't know about rape, but i was beat up by a girl at school, i was 12 she was 13.

Best Answer

Yes and Yes... Rogdolphe, gberchenko , You guys have no idea in this world what you are talking about!! I am a big boy, 6'1" 230 lbs. and have some guns on me, and martial arts training for two years when I was raped at the age of 18 by an older woman in her mid to late 30's. I was innocent and young, I had a gun pulled on me and was made to preform. It was a scary five minutes. She made me get on the floor and pulled my pants down and rode me till she was done. I never told even my best friend, I didn't want to be made fun of or get teased. And I bet my ex who is a 5th degree black belt in Kenpo and a 3rd degree black belt in ju jit su could kick you guys butt with one hand. I have seen her put down some very big athletic men. Plus she has had police training, hand to hand combat training. I always hated that this women done this to me and haven't thought about it in a very long time now. I would just soon forget all together. Laugh if you want, but when you are young and inexperienced and niave, ?? It all happened so fast it seemed. You guys that say it cant happen are so full of it!

Best Answer