aCoy aCoy 26-30, F 25 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Girls do the same thing. It's called human nature.

Best Answer

i never had a craving for variety. for instance when i buy ice cream i always buy pistachio when i find a woman that's like pistachio then i'll stick with her

Best Answer

You see one girl naked,<br />
you wanna see the rest of them naked.

Best Answer

most anyway... not all.... or do you have taste? I know 75% of guys are not worth it in the states...

Best Answer

I think right now I would say no I couldn't be satisfied with one woman could I'm at he top of the game in my youth right now. But maybe down the road say like my ...30's or 40's it maybe possible hahahah.

Best Answer

Maybe. But there is almost no way in hell that can happen in the modern world. I've seen at least 10 women naked when I didn't particularly care to.

Best Answer

Depends on the guy, maybe one is enough, and that's cool.

Best Answer

I'm sure guys will use the web to see what other women look like.

Best Answer

It's like this.... If we didn't need variety, there would be only one issue of playboy ever printed.... <br />
And the pages would be laminated...:)

Best Answer

If they're Amish they can. Some dudes will look, but that's all. Some will look, and then hook up when you are not looking. The vast majority are too lazy to hook up with someone else. I mean, think about all the attention you need.

Best Answer

I look at other guys... but I would never do anything... I appreciate the male body but.. I think women do it more... confidentially than men...

Best Answer

Why go out for hamburger if you have steak at home?

Best Answer

We are biologically programmed to spread our seed. In the days of the caveman that behavior was acceptable. But now that we have to be more socially acceptable..... we look and sometimes dream of what could be if we were not so socially restricted....... In some societies (south american tribes), having multiple mates (as in 5 or 6) is perfectly acceptable. Try that here and you might be either arrested or signed to a reality show...

Best Answer

oh please... sounds like some BS a psychiatrist made up to excuse himself... no one can even prove we have genetic memory...

Best Answer

So are you saying I wasted my money by taking all those anthropology classes in college?? LMAO

Best Answer

Some can, some can't. And yes, they check out other girls or guys or both, depending on their orientation.

Best Answer

I check out girls but I'm straight. I like to know wether or not I'm just the hottest thing going in a room lol

Best Answer

I really don't see why I guy shouldn't. That's like saying you're only allowed to admire one flower. It's not like they're gonna **** that naked flower.

Best Answer

Would you go to a museum and look at one painting?

Best Answer

boring. imagine if we all looked the same...

Best Answer

me personally, yes i can. but personally i have no interest within sex or anything, but i do look sometimes at other girls, Just not in that way.

Best Answer