Shaun225 Shaun225 22-25, M 10 Answers Aug 9, 2012 in Parenting & Family

yes.but they oftenly fell in love

Best Answer

of course, i have lots of female freinds. and it makes other women feel you are more approachable. They dont want sexed crazed idiots, they want to chase men, and therefore all start finding you more attractive. Take the plunge and try it out.

Best Answer

I try but it seems like women think I'm up to something which I'm not. I have a couple of female friends.

Best Answer

well i guess they are thinking about you then.. not bad. so long as they not pushing you away. :)

Best Answer

I'm 63 yrs old and I've had female friends all my adult life, some of them and I have crossed boundaries and slept with each other, sometimes good sometimes not so good, in the end it never works out sleeping with a friend. I'ts way easier to find someone to sleep with than it is to find a good friend.

The women I have as friends now I would never take the chance of sleeping with and losing the friendship thing. So yes a guy can be just friends with a woman, I've been just friends with quite a few.

Best Answer

You need to watch "When Harry Met Sally," and listen to Billy Crystal's reasoning on why this is impossible.

Best Answer

off course

Best Answer

of course!

Best Answer