Yep. I'm bored. Life kind of feels that way. Not dead though. Not yet.... ;)
Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 16 Answers Jun 27, 2011

*thud*

Best Answer

Slap, slap, slap, slap.....hello? Hello?

Best Answer

*thud*

Best Answer

No, accountants often live to a decent age.

Best Answer

But they are EXCITED by numbers! lol

Best Answer

Not if they're evil.....

Best Answer

Pooh! Evil is so overdone and redundant! ;P

Best Answer

Naw… just seems that way.<br />
But don’t go croaking on us … bake some cookies, go for a walk, scare some pigeons, read a book, pester us on EP. There’s a lot to do.

Best Answer

Eh...even cookies and pestering aren't so interesting any more. I think I need to reconfigure some things. At least tomorrow I get to go bowling. :) Thanks Shuhak.

Best Answer

i'd like to try?!

Best Answer

You'd like to try to die of boredom? Hmm. That's a new way to commit suicide....

Best Answer

Boredom can lead to depression and depression can lead to other health issues, and there's a higher survival rate for cancer and other illnesses among people with a positive attitude. So indirectly, yes.

Best Answer

True. And depression can also lead to the "numbing" that can lead to boredom. I guess one feeds off the other.

Best Answer

I suppose so. If you were so bored that you just did not eat. But, hey, it may be bad now, but girl it's got to get better. For you and me. Man, If told you, really told you my problems, but I can't. I have to think it will get better. It must!

Best Answer

Yes....it's bad when even your own problems start to seem boring. Change would be nice! Or even something just different. Hang in there. :)

Best Answer

Nurse, nurse.<br />
CPR and an emergency team please.

Best Answer

For you or for poor hearsvoices? An emergency team might be exciting....can we have a siren?

Best Answer

****, yeah. Ive about pulled the plug.

Best Answer

Can't you just switch the channel?

Best Answer

I can, but the remote is missing and my antenna is slightly bent so im not getting good reception either way

Best Answer