JAZ1792 JAZ1792 18-21, M 6 Answers Nov 22, 2011

yes it can but it then no longer is a lone wolf but a cross of the two a wolf of two worlds

Best Answer

What do you mean by 2 worlds

Best Answer

being alone is one thing but being alone in a group is another

Best Answer

I thought once accepted in a pack you treated no differently so why would 1 be lonely in another group?

Best Answer

there is always a order to the pack and do outsiders ever reach the same place a born in would

Best Answer

If Wolves can accept and Love other Wolves , Why cant Human ? ;(

Best Answer

only few wolves are ever accepted by humans, many have been killed by humans & its not the guns fault or the traps they use, its the humans fault because they pull the trigger & place the trap in its place. Those who do love & respect the wolf need to give them time to earn their trust, after being killed for centuries instinct even at birth tells them to avoid all human interaction

Best Answer

ii am a lone but have never had a pack exept me...grrr to thouse packs...will u except me...sorry about the foto some idiot was taking pics of we so i snareld...it is me...but its the newest foto i have...look at my profile...i have more...my name is holo

Best Answer

i think any wolf can blend into a pack if he/she is sneakly enough.

Best Answer

what if said lone wolf was Chuck Norris?

Best Answer

I'll accept u

Best Answer