nostalgianow nostalgianow 56-60, M 4 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Depends on the members attitudes, expectations and hidden agendas!

Best Answer

Why not? The humans spirit has the capacity to love more than one person at a time. It would require lots of communication and understanding, though. Sounds like any other relationship.

Best Answer

Whereas the human spirit may have the capacity, I have never heard or read of one successful long-term ménage-a-troi.

Best Answer

the human spirit has the capacity to love, let it be one, two or three. Even with communication & understanding its not like a relationship. Because its not just between two. And that is hard enough as it is. Between three becomes more complicated. You might start of involved with one then the other comes in the mix and before you know it you might be out of the equation because cupid was playing games and you where left out. lol

Best Answer

Relationships are always complicated and defining love is tricky. Cupid is the god of desire, erotic love, attraction, and affection, according to wiki, so throw all those in the mix 3 ways and who knows where the arrow will fall.

Best Answer

Nope, has not for me. Tried it twice, on different terms each. Still complete failure with time. Hard to keep from developing emotions for another. I found it complicating. Not just for those involved but the people around also. Sometimes its just easier to just have your fun with no relationship involved. Even then no warranty there wont be any misunderstandings.

Best Answer

I'm intrigued! Do you mean emotions developed more strongly for one than the other in the relationship or did it start out as a 'no strings' thing and get more serious? Were they mfm or fmf?

Best Answer

i had given a good reply and it did not post!

Best Answer

Of course they can.<br />
Brigham Young had 76 wives.<br />
I don't even know the word for that. I mean, besides "Mormonism" or "polygamous".

Best Answer

King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines - and they called him wise :)

Best Answer