Even though they are attracted to each other, and have a lot in common. Can they just be friends at all. Emotions and feelings come into play. Especially if she starts seeing a new guy. Then he begins to cross the boundaries of friendsship and pops the big question. No, not that one. Its will you be with me and not him. I love you. What do you think ? =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 17 Answers Jul 26, 2012

In my profession as a teacher I interact with men and women everyday. Some of these women I consider friends. I have no desire to start a romantic relationship with them. (Some of them are married.)

Best Answer

And thats, no bull. =)

Best Answer

sounds like the answer to that is all up to the guy in this case.

Best Answer

Of course, why not? Its not all about the vagina

Best Answer

Of course it isnt.

Best Answer

Of course, i have alotta guy friends. But by reading the details it might be kind of hard.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

That all depends on how much self control you have..

Best Answer

Self control. You are starting to sound like a perv yourself. =)

Best Answer

That's not what I meant....Self control over your feelings..You know better than that...

Best Answer

It is possible, but when they're both attracted to each other it can make it difficult.

Best Answer

It's possible.

Best Answer

If you are asking the question of me or him, you are no longer just friends the line has been crossed and most of the time there is no going back.

Best Answer

Yes, they can.

Best Answer

I have had two best friends since childhood. Both are men and neither was a lover.

Best Answer