pattysa pattysa 41-45, F 26 Answers Oct 20, 2011

Yes, absolutely. I have many, many male friends and I've only ****** about half of them. ;-)

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

What a good question and my answer to it is Yes, a man and a woman can have a wonderful friendship. I have several friends I truly admire that are men. And it doen't mean we haven't flirted with the idea from time to time and act much like BF and GF however we understand it would change the nature of our friendship . Not all attractive men need to be layed to be revered as good friends , it's quiet the opposite. Is is a special relationship to say the least and the trust is paramount in ours.

Best Answer

It is rare. Most women think it is possible but that is because they don't understand that their close male friends have strong feelings for them and are not willing to risk what they have for what they want. <br />
I have a really good life long female friend who is I cherish and I have no other desires but that was not always the case. She is an amazing person and I believe had I tried to make more of it long ago we would no longer be friends. I also have several women friends who I have really strong feelings for and I think they probably have some idea but are OK knowing we are where we are. I have never been good at knowing when a women likes me or wants me so I leave the move to them.

Best Answer

I have been in a relationship with a married woman (I did not realise she was married as she had always denied). We used to meet each other at the train station each morning. Our fondness for each other grew and we would meet up in the city at a common station and sit together if there were seats or would stand. We used to have lunch and dinner together. We had only kissed once, but we used to cuddle and share hugs in the train as we spent time talking. There came a time when she had admitted that she was married. I visited her place and met her husband. We are still close friends but we now live much farther away. Not met her personally for a few years but do keep in touch. Would I like to sleep with her? yes I would. She knows that. But, our friendship is still strong.

Best Answer

If i dated a woman that lied saying she was single and i found out she was married my best friend she would have a lot to say to her. I would let my best friend know and thats for sure. My woman best friend and she is very protective about me and they would have to deal with her.

Best Answer

Of course they can.

Best Answer

Yes, definitely.

Best Answer

Yeah but why..lol

Best Answer

Yes, one of my best friends and longest friends are men. There has never been anything sexual between us. I can't imagine being attracted to a friend. How weird that would be.

Best Answer

yes it's possible. i have a guy best friend since 2000. we were never romantic partners. we shared everything with each other. <br />
now he is married n still my best friend

Best Answer

Yes, but there are lots of exceptions. A true friend can turn into romance. We all have deep feeling, and if they are met positively, and excitingly, with want to help, resolve or cure help, than feelings of thank you, appreciate it, can lead to kiss in return, than another, then another, etc. We are human and want the personal comfort of the opposite sex when ever possible.

Best Answer

No,It's just a fantasy.

Best Answer

I believe it can happen.

Best Answer

no there would be some kind of non platonic atraction from either party

Best Answer

sorry they can't a man and a women?? no they can't. . .

Best Answer

I have 3 female friends witch i have a very strong friendship with one is married and one is single and one is an Aussie asian with a boyfriend and all 3 are great friends and really good to me.

Best Answer

Yes, they can. I've had one... Just the one, mind you...<br />
Otherwise, being very friendly with someone of the opposite sex often awakens certain natural urges....

Best Answer

Yes.. for me and my bestie we've been friends since a decade and never wanted to be more than that... we love each other very mch but would never wanna have sex..

Best Answer

yh I think so ..although they would prob have to clock up a fair few years before it gets truly gets that way

Best Answer

Yes, "but" I think it's more than likely that one of them will want to go someplace the other doesn't. <br />
However, my "bestest longest" friend is a woman, we grew up from adolescence together, were never romantic partners, never really wanted anything different (though sometimes I needed a cuddle really badly, and didn't get it), and now we just "are." We've been through everything together - loves (other people), marriages, babies, moves, hates, deaths, and now that I'm thinking of it I am really grateful for the experience of sharing my life with her, without any of the entanglement bullshit!! I highly recommend it if you can find it.

Best Answer

i dont think so........its a hard one

Best Answer

I am trying it out on EP. Will let know when the results are out after 10 years. :)

Best Answer