Is it possible to be TRULY "IN LOVE" with two women at the same time?
jaddicted2k jaddicted2k 36-40, F 17 Answers Jun 15, 2009

My opinion is this...NO a real man can not be in love with 2 women at the same time. A real man will only love and be in love with one. Now, a man can have love for many women, as women for men. The women are called ****** and the men get a medal. I would not want my man to tell me he is in love with another women and me at the same time...he might not wake up the next morning.

Best Answer

I think men and women can have more than one person that they 'love', but they probably only think about one of them when they lay their head on the pillow at night.

Best Answer

i am a girl in love with a man that has a girlfriend ...... i have no problom with that,i can handle it,but sometimes i fell that he loves her more than me....and it is killing...so what love is this?? he realy loves me??plz sombody answer me..

Best Answer

I am too,, i stay in a 2 family flat home and he stay upstairs with his gf. He talked to me las nite for 3hrs until his phone died. He says he is trying not to
fall in love with me but says he.think its too late. He says he wish he met me and had his kids by me before he met her. i hear.them arguing all the time. He told me he stick around bcus his kids hate when he leave. He go out his way and take the biggest risk just to see me or talk to me. Ive never been in a situation like this and in no way want to be labeled as a homewrecker or breaking up a happy or unhappy home. I am just addicted to him and wonder if he mean what he says or if its just game he s running on me. i m so baffled.

Best Answer

I'm a woman and love 2 men. The love is just a different kind of love, but still I would not be able to choose. So I would say, yes he can love 2 women at the same time.

Good luck

Akwagrll

Best Answer

If you mean the undying, with all your heart kind of love, no, but love has many degress so yes

Best Answer

He'll tell you he can.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I am in love with two woman at the same time, and from my point of I do love one more then the other an they know it too.. I feel if a man or woman are open to be with more then one person then so be it, where not kids anymore an if we stop holding in the way we feel where just be going our love one back an just end up hurting more people in the long run and we don't have a lot of time as is..

So what I am trying to say if you really know what makes you happy go for it more power to you an yours just don't bulshit them and I know feelings will get hurt but if they love you for you an you an who ever your with can get along then **** you winning.. I mean that's really the key to it all in my point of view if they can get along without you being there, then my friend you have already won;

Best Answer

I think a man can honesty love two women at the same time has long as the one he is marry to is above board . Any sneaking around by a marry person man or woman is no good .

Best Answer

Yes,

Best Answer

I have been in love with my high school sweetheart forever. I realized that things werent going to work at the time, but I have always felt love for her. I love my wife too and it is different. I love her for all the things we have worked our way through. but I never had that weak in the knees feeling with her. I think my wife is the mature love, and the girl friend is the fantasy love that I know I will never have. but i do dream of her. and i mean really dream.

Best Answer

Yes, each you love in different ways. No more or less than the other.

In my opinion, people are capable of loving more than just one at a time, society pressures us to think that it is wrong, so we just never try. As a parent, I love my 3 kids equally and deeply. How is that any different than loving other adults. Love isn't equated with sex. Love may make the sex better, but they are not dependent on one for the other. I have loved other women in my life along with my wife, but I will always be with my wife.

Best Answer

in a word yes

Best Answer

Yes of course and he is the most lucky unlucky sob ever

Best Answer

yes, I believe it is possible. As a woman, I have been in love with 2 men at the same time. It didn't end up well though.

Best Answer