Can one specific man be trustworthy? No.<br />
Thus, no man is trustworthy.<br />
Seems logical.

Best Answer

yeah... no flaws at all. Good work!!! =)

Best Answer

Dishonest people trust no one.

Best Answer

That's not true

Best Answer

Sure it is, trust me.

Best Answer

Sure it is, trust me

Best Answer

Nah..none of them are.

Best Answer

maybe it's because you don't trust yourself

Best Answer

I do trust myself.

Best Answer

Wel,it depends on d state of intimacy

Best Answer

Some men are trustworthy.

Best Answer

wife and I have a open relationship where theres no room for jeliously.theres an old saying you can streach it but can't ware it out.I believe love and sex is two different animals.Mostly its her having an afair and I love her comming home well used.shes one hot woman.and thats the way I like it

Best Answer

If you're unable go trust any man, I would have to ask why you're choosing to be with such men to begin with.

Best Answer

That true but I figured out after being with one for some times.

Best Answer

"Trust no one" ... fox mulder

Best Answer

f you too. good luck though

Best Answer

Maybe, it's just that you can't trust the Men, you have known. Have you tried to change your style of Men, to see if just some men are untrustworthy, or many men are untrustworthy, or all men are untrustworthy? Perhaps, your odds may change, by meeting More Men? It could be rather tiresome, to meet all Men. You may find out, surprisingly, that just as many women are nearly equal to men in untrustworthiness. Just over 1/2 of all Marriages end in divorce. As to the real reasons, who knows for sure. I'm trustworthy...... but, I'm too old and damaged, to be worthwhile. I'm lucky to make it through the day, without taking a Rest or Nap. If, I can get out of my Wheelchair, I have to struggle with my Crutches. I trip and fall a lot, that's why I have a Service Dog, to stand by me, so I can hold onto her to help myself stand up. Great big, Maremma, Italian Sheep Dog. 125 pound dog. I trust her.

Best Answer

Some can. It's a rarity to find such a man though.

Best Answer

Intelligent woman here. :)

Best Answer