Tyler27 Tyler27 26-30, F 18 Answers Jun 13, 2012

What do you mean by talking? General chit-chat? Or romantic conversations that you would generally only have when you are interested in someone?

I have an ex who was apparently "committed" to me and we lived together. He had many female online friends and while with most of them he would do the harmless "chit-chat" with them and I didn't mind, but there were a few women who lived in other countries and they would talk about how they cared for each other and wanted to be together. He would chat to them online about this stuff, right when I was sitting right next to him and could see everything! I would question him about it and he said that it doesn't matter, they are in another country so his chances of meeting them are very slim.

Now he wonders why I don't want anything to do with him. Obviously I didn't put up with it. He is now free to have all the online girlfriends that he wants. If he wants a real girlfriend in the flesh though, he might want to rethink his online habits.

Best Answer

Doubtful. Women are to scandalous sometimes. Plus the one that you're committed to might not be too stoked either.

Best Answer

good luck with that..

Best Answer

If this question is anything but hypothetical, you're in trouble.

Best Answer

Hehe..I was wondering about this topic today..

Best Answer

Lets just face it in a straight jacket he can be committed to them all and throw some legs, butts and mikeduds on the side.

Best Answer

sure...but a commitment has to be what he's looking for

Best Answer

Only if all of those 10 women are just friends and not ex lovers of his.

I would say he needs to make his list shorter with only less attractive women that he hasn't been intimate with in that list.

The real show of commitment is sitting down with you and being honest about this with you. Maybe I am being too prudish or is he grooming them for his next encounters?

Best Answer

Yes. May not seem like it but you'd be surprised how few women meet a certain quality level when you have kids. I look at some of the young women at my work and think, she couldn't handle my son. lol

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer