He said he can't let go anyone of them.
catcs catcs 36-40, F 14 Answers Feb 8, 2011

Simply yes, but the level and kind of love he's got for the 2women will differ. The love he's got for one might last longer than the other. It can happen 2 both male & female. If you don't subscribe to my opinion, ask, how come we all 4all in love one time, get hearth broken & l8r 4all in love again when we meet some1 else in future?<br />
The point is: Love level differs.........<br />
H19: 223B1750

Best Answer

I think you can be in love with 2 people and the same time, but I don't think you can fall in love with 2 at the same time.

Best Answer

It is very natural to fall in love with two or more people at the same time, man woman or both. There is no reason why not.

Best Answer

Of course he can be. Should he be is the question. Hells Bells! There are many fine individuals in this world, if we all gave our fancy free reign, we'd all be falling in love with a different somebody five times a week. Gotta keep that libido in line.

Best Answer

I think that a man can be confused and think that they are in love with two women. But I would be willing to bet that it is more 'lust' vs. 'love' - and that they are more than likely sleeping with both of them and not wanting to give up the variety that he has in the impromt harem that he has.

Best Answer

He sure can, but after a little while he realises that twice the nagging makes monogamy oh so much more appealing........ Just a joke peoples ;)

Best Answer

no he can not and should not thats just the word he uses to justify his behaviour a man can love his mother and his partner but how can a man divide himself between one woman to another and still use the word love he doesnt love he infatuates he lies to makes both feel good telling them things he knows they both wan to hear that aiant right

Best Answer

duhhh

Best Answer