We live with his mum
hymes hymes 22-25, F 5 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

My opinion is a man should never completely cut those apron strings. A man who respects his mother and has a good relationship will treat his wife much the same way.

Best Answer

Yes he has both respect for mother and me his wife just living under the same roof can complication things who does what for the man have up trying to do everything a wife ment to do ain't my house so not up to me to take over other womand house

Best Answer

What things do you want to be doing for your husband that his mom is doing instead?

Best Answer

Well its her house so she tend to washing machine half the cooking. cleaning my hub does as not working n I work so u get the shopping to do lol just don't feel like a wife more like coming to my mums house its weird were narried but don't feel man wife more like kids half the time

Best Answer

Sounds like you two need to find a place of you own

Best Answer

Doubtful. Face it, she'll always be the #1 woman in his life.

Best Answer

Yes he can

Best Answer

Yes. A manly men cuts his mother's strings and moves on with his life. A good mother also does not try to hang on. Life is to go forward. A good man focuses on his wife and his children. And the truth is that most mothers these days were not very good for boys, abused boys, kept boys from our fathers, and generally made our lives a lot worse than it ought to have been. A man who is in his mid 20s and still lives with his mother has suffered a lack of learning how to be a strong independent man. Living with mum implies that he does not and did not live with and learn from his father. He's a mummy's boy and not a strong man that would make a good husband and father. Find someone else.

Best Answer

not likely :)

Best Answer