hereisali2 hereisali2 18-21 18 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

I am a retired cheater been 10 years, and those who know me enough cant believe what I did, So can you change, better said can you have the strength not to place yourself in a position for it to happen. To me it is like being an alcoholic, no indulgent. But can it happen sure it could

Best Answer

With my husband no, once a cheat always a cheat was true for him.<br />
Drunk, once random sex with stranger, possible.

Best Answer

I don't believe so, no.

Best Answer

Just as much as woman can...

Best Answer

Depends on the reason he cheated! <br />
Most people cheat because of low self esteem problems if they can resolve them then there is every chance that they can change that behaviour!

Best Answer

maybe. it depends

Best Answer

possibly, But he would have to want to change, not you wanting him to.

Best Answer

it really depends but there is always a chance anyone can change

Best Answer

spiritually he can, and well once he not pretending :)

Best Answer

No,he wouldn't have never cheated from the beginning. If you take him back,you're giving him permission to do it again, because you took him back. Does a "Leopard" change his "Spots"?

Best Answer

Yes he will change to a new affair.

Best Answer

Yes. In this world, you find that people can change...they do so everyday. You change, I change, we all change.

Best Answer

I hate to say it but men who cheat tend to always cheat <br />
I'm sorry

Best Answer

I think both a man or a woman can change once they have cheated. There is always a reason they cheated in the first place so depending on circumstances and if they have changed, so too can the person change. Don't judge a person for doing something until you know the whole story or all the circumstances. However, there are men (and women) out there who always have and always will cheat just because it's what they want, they way they are.

Best Answer