trilink trilink 18-21 6 Answers Sep 8, 2011

By becoming a father to someone that needs one. And don't continue the cycle of abandonment. My husband and I were together for 5 years and always figured we would have kids together. Then we broke up for a year and I got pregnant and that guy left ( ironic that he told me god said to leave) my husband, then boyfriend, told me he would be there for my child even if we didn't get back together. He never met his own father so he didn't want my son growing up with no dad. He has turned out to be the best father ever and it all turned out for the best because he is not sure he can get me pregnant. So by atoning for his father's mistake of leaving he is a happier more confident person. A child needs a strong father figure to show him how to be a good man, you know what kind of man you don't want to be so just work against that. We all have father's but it takes a real man to be a dad!

Best Answer

My husband's father and my father were alike in many ways except that my dad stayed in my life. Seeing all that my father put me through he has always maintained he was better of having his father leave. So it isn't always a good thing to have your father in your life. I am sorry you don't have one but it doesn't mean you aren't still a great person.

Best Answer

everyone has a father..somewhere....yes, anyone can choose to be happy.

Best Answer

What does having a father have to do with being a winner?

Best Answer

Yes, more so. You can make it.

Best Answer

A man is a winner when he believes he is one.

Best Answer