lizaranid lizaranid 22-25, T 16 Answers Apr 1, 2012

Depends on his body. I think a loose t-shirt looks awesome with skinny jeans.

Best Answer

can i pinch your t shirt to wear

Best Answer

I'm 40 years old and I'm wearing women's skinny jeans with women's flat low boots as we can see on many girls. The tee shirt I wear is of course accommodated to the skinny jeans. I have same legs than a girl, it is a chance of course to wear such a jeans. But I want to tell that I'm married and my wife really likes when I'm dressed like that and even a bit jealous because other womans look me a bit too much... For me no issue for a men to wear skinny jeans if your body permits you to wear it....

Best Answer

Dear Ricc29111971: Doesn't your wife or kids critize you for dressing like that? Do you to work dressed that way? If so, you are a brave individual. Admirable!!

Best Answer

Dear SportsBilly, my wife and my daughter both really like when I'm dressed like that, there are at least two reasons, firstly because I feel much better dressed like that, I'm me ! I have my own style, secondly because I really have a woman's body and woman's clothes fit much better on me than men's clothes do. I dress like that everywhere and every time except at work where I can't . I'm working in an office where we unfortunately have rules to follow.
Anyway, thank you for your message and for the compliment.

Best Answer

YES; my nephew wears women's skinny jeans all of the time ... he says it accents his "package" and butt .<br />
He wears loose fitting shirts that come just below the waist .... doesn't look too bad ..kinda good actually ... has girls almost falling over him ...

Best Answer

Wear them all the time, young women are bit confused asking others why i wear such tight jeans, laughing. Although nobody says anything to me directly only it's strange for a good looking fit guy wearing tight jeans, he must have a some sort of fetish...<br />
Yet most women check me out when i bend down or my back is to them, subtly looking to see my back pockets of what brand i'm wearing and if they are truly women jeans.... <br />
Usually women are conflicted loving the denim jeans i have on and cool new wash from top designer brand names. While they are standing in Levi's or American Eagle, Old Navy better yet unknown cheap brand not looking so good ill fitting or terrible wash effect...<br />
So they have a love hate relationship detest seeing me in such tight female jeans for any guy to wear, yet females can't stop admiring how nice they would look in them, staring at my smooth short toned lean legs which they would love to be with no fat on the thighs.<br />
Once i have two un-toned women discussing- critiquing to each other how disturbing i looked in skinny jeans, but the other female in depth analyses wishing she had legs shaped like me. While the other looks closer, agreeing, while laughing at her too.. Both confused agreeing i have lovely body and legs which they desire for themselves. Yet find me not attractive at first, then admitting yes, they want to look like that man, or have that man's body... All awhile laughing at what they were saying, the absurdity wanting me or dreaming to look like my male body...<br />
While any tunic long sweater or chambray shirt would be good to go or la<x>yered with a vest works well.. Wearing everything out covering your hips gives a tiny bit of decency not overbearing as some maybe offended....<br />
While i do got the body to wear tight jeans most women are jealous sneering upon noticing me, which makes me laugh comparing how fat some woman look.... Noticed many times women proud wearing skinny jeans but cover their bum and thighs on the excess weight their carrying around.... <br />
Have been complimented on having a excellent body and great legs from others, some mocked me overhearing the compliment adding, "sure he has great legs, only if he was a women"....<br />
Although i do know everyone has a opinion on what looks good or bad but comfort levels in tight female jeans far superior then men's tight jeans from my experience... <br />
For those who don't know women jeans stretch out well in the hips and thus holds my package in softer forgiving fabric then many rigid male jeans who tighten the hip flexors making walking troublesome and squeeze balls and shaft painfully... The higher rise jeans also dig into my abs making it painful. <br />
Women jeans come in lower rise, fitting well and packs my balls, shaft into a nice snug home. Gives room to stretch and remain in place rather then shifting around uncomfortably or go down ones leg...

Best Answer

baby pink

Best Answer

Sure little emo skater boy's do it all the time. Wear an Atreyu tee with it. With some checkerd Vans.

Best Answer

Not even skinny people look good in skinny jeans, so no.

Best Answer

I'm sorry but my son looks great in skinny jeans.

Best Answer

No. Not possible.

Best Answer

oh smack my bum with a wet cabbage leaf ,i would wear a crop top with my skinny jeans

Best Answer

OMG !!!! That's worse than men over 50 wearing blue denim jeans for anything other than working on the farm.

Best Answer

So who made you the judge of all things pertinent to men over 50? I assume that you yourself must be a man over 50, or at some point you were a man over 50? Or is it that you are just so perfect in all ways, you have 1% body fat, you are a genius, you won Mr. Universe AND Miss America, you have three Oscars and Tony awards, the Nobel prizes for Physics, Chemistry, Literature, and Peace, you turned down the offer to be Pope, you won 10 Olympic Gold medals in swimming, you won a Good Housekeeping "Mother if the Year" and "Father of the Year" 20 consecutive years, including 4 before you had kids, you won the American League MVP award the same year you won the Heisman Trophy and Time Magazine "Person of the Year", you have had 20 successful marriages and zero divorces but are not a bigamist, you are loved by people of all nations on Earth, all religions and races, you are fluent in 26 languages, you invented and own the Internet, you are the Chairperson of the DNC and the RNC, you were asked by 6 Presidents to be Chief of Staff, you own the Patents for Velcro, DNA, Gasoline and Aspirin, as well as the Copywrites for the St. James Bible and the Dictionary, and the publishing rights to the National Anthem and the Pledge of Allegiance.

You are surely the person that I, as a man over 50 will turn to for instructions on how to live my life.

Best Answer

skinny jeans look good on a man, but they do make skinny jeans for men specifically, you don't have to wear womens. Women's jeans are designed for a women's body and for where we carry our weight... our hips. So putting on a pair of womens jeans might give a man the balloon-crotch, tight legs effect

Best Answer