Pete99 Pete99 41-45, M 12 Answers Aug 31, 2012

Probably depends on the couple... Most... probably not... It might something they do for a while.. but then too many reasons to split... But I'm sure some can and do...

Best Answer

In my experience, no. Eventually I lost respect for him. I still love him as a person but it changed our relationship, and I left him. He is still obsessed with the fetish and his subsequent relationships have failed, as well.

Best Answer

Did you lose respect for him because he had sex with men? Or did he get to the point where he was wearing panties, wanting to "clean up" etc.? Or was it simply because he would let another man "use" his wife? Thanks.

Best Answer

I cuckold for 2 couples and have been for a few years and each time I'm asked to *** and service there wife's it's a different scenario, some times the wife has tied him to something and I'm asked or told how I'm to treat them...i.e. rough,tied up,anal....... and am even told where I'm to dump my loads.... and after a few hours when she's well ****** and full I'm asked to leave and they do whatever.....I'm never there for the after affects the husband are always tied to something and in clear site of whats going on, yet in another case she *** over for a day or 2 and the rules are she's allowed my first load all the rest are to be inside of her........

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Are you, or have you been in a cuckold relationship?

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

If you haven't been in that type of relationship then you don't know.

Best Answer

Absolutely. We are coming up on 21 years of marriage and just celebrated our 20th anniversary of the first time she slept with another guy. We have a fantastic relationship and are more in love now than we were when we married.

Will it work for most? No, because most couples these days get married for money, looks or prestige or because they felt obligated to because the guy got the girl pregnant. They are too insecure in their marriage to involve someone else in their sex life without getting jealous or letting it affect how they act with each other.

Best Answer

Yes ours has been going strong for 15 years. We entered into the marriage wanting me to be a cuckold. She needed the sexual freedom and i was submissive to Her and had cuckold fantasies which i am glad were realized.

Best Answer

Whats a Cuckold?

Best Answer

A cuckold is a man who allows his wife to have sex with other men of her choosing while he remains chaste and continues to love and adore her and encourage her in her extramarital sex.

Best Answer

Why would he want that?

Best Answer

Because he finds it erotic and taboo. Also, in many cases, the husband feels inadequate, but loves his wife and wants her to be satisfied sexually.

Best Answer

There may also be a power exchange relationship in play where the cuckolding is expressly used to humiliate the other partner (I'm not limiting it to a male cuckolding) but the other partner gets their kicks from the humiliation as well. Oh, and welcome to the world of non-vanilla relationships. Come to the darkside, we have cookies!

Best Answer

oh ok i see the benefit of it now.. thank you for explaining

Best Answer

Because he finds it erotic having another man take what is rightfully his. It is taboo. Also a cuckold husband quite often is insecure and believes he cannot satisfy his wife sexually and since he loves her dearly he wants her to have the best of everything, including sex.

Best Answer

The way you explain it sounds so endearing and loving.. almost the sweetest gift I've ever heard of

Best Answer