charmy26 charmy26 26-30 16 Answers Oct 28, 2010

I believe so. Depends on the situation. As humans, we feel love (or feel loved) when our needs are being met, or we perceive them to be met. If the other woman meets needs that are important to the man, then he is likely to feel love towards her, and / or feel loved by her.

Best Answer

Yes, he can love you just like he once loved his wife. But is that what you really want?

Best Answer

Sure! it is easy to love more than one at the same time. Love is infinite

Best Answer

If all you do is sleep together when you're together..there's your answer.

Best Answer

love term has millions of meanings. how ever one may love other woman for a moment, yet wife is wife.

Best Answer

Nah. Most times he can't even love himself. Oh, maybe that's just the ones that are cads. :-@

Best Answer

Yes, this happens a lot in the United States. There is a high divorce rate here. Some of the stuff that you hear about it shocking. There are wives who say they just look other way on their husband's affairs and utilize a "don't ask, don't tell" policy with him. I refuse to change with the times. My ex did something shocking to me about a year ago, and it still hurts me deeply to this day.

Best Answer

Yes, no question. Happened to me while my previous relationship was winding down. Found someone I feel deeply in love with.

Best Answer

Sure My husband married me and I was the other woman. Now let me ask why is it that most married men do NOT marry the other woman?

Best Answer

YES.!!!

Best Answer

Yes, this is possible and I am in search of secondlove.Life is for loving and caring and enjoying.So a man will really love the other woman if he has one.

Best Answer

What a question? The divorce court is full and "divorce cases" lawyers are minting. In todays world it is easy to love the other woman........ as someone once said VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE.

Best Answer

Sure, why not?

Best Answer

That is why there is the ' other woman ' in the picture .

Best Answer

ask my x step -father. He left my mother high and dry.

Best Answer