leftyzmom leftyzmom 46-50, F 16 Answers Aug 28, 2010

I say it is fine just a long as it remains totally platonic and the wife remains honest with her husband letting him know what is going on so he doesn't find out later and maybe think the wife is keeping something from him. Of course everyone involved needs to be clear that it is and will remain only a friendship not anything else. If however it looks like it is becoming a problem with anyone involved possibly wanting more the friendship needs to bebroken off immediately to save the marriage.<br />
I am not married but I would like to think I would want to encourage my wife to have as many friends as she wished both male and female just as long as she remained faithful and honest with me.

Best Answer

Shaky ground.

Best Answer

Of course. I am good friends with a number of married women. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Best Answer

You're doing it because you are lonely? Not a good reason. It will only complicate your relationship. Address your relationship issues rather than seek comfort from another man. If you want to leave your husband and move on to someone else, that is fine, but you only seem to be thinking of yourself here.

Best Answer

SORRY NO OFFENCE ONLY IF HE'S GAY!<br />
PEACE AND LOVE!

Best Answer

Depends on how your husband feels about it. If he is fine, fine. If not then you have to respect it if you want to be with him. Would you like it if your husband had a close female friend who he texts all the time? I had a bf who had alot of female friends he would text and hang out with all the time and I hated it...turns out he's a serial cheat so i had good reason to be upset.

Best Answer

of course! I think u are all prudish and weird, why can't a woman be close friends with a guy? other women are mean and bitchy and will try to start ****. Get with the times people.

Best Answer

oh please !!

Best Answer

I think it is not impossible, but it is walking a fine line. It also depends on what is said or implied in the texting as well and whether the husband knows. It could be a thrilling experience.

Best Answer

As long as its platonic...don't let it get out of hand. And don't give this friend the wrong idea.

Best Answer

One of my best friends is a married woman. I don't want to nail her and its mutual so we never go there. We have been friends for 20 years.

Best Answer